1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Boat Remote Collection from Oquilla's Eye

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by jokaelys, Jun 13, 2021.

1. jokaelys

jokaelys New Member

Bug Name:
    Boat Remote Collection from Oquilla's Eye
    Bug Description:
    Since last maintenance, when I try to remote collect my boat at Oquilla's Eye wharf manager, it is teleported to the closest wharf from where it is (wasn't the case before maintenance even if it is the retail behaviour, like horses). Did not do more tests yet from other locations / with horse
    Edit: works fine when remote collecting from Velia when the ship is somewhere in Margoria
    How to reproduce/proof:
    Had twice my ship close to Epheria, remote collect from Oquilla's Eye get it back once at Epheria and once at Outpost Supply Port (Star's end)

Last edited: Jun 14, 2021
  2. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

If your ship has any item in its inventory, doesn't matter where you trying to do the remote collection, it will be sent to the nearest wharf.
    Wasn't that the case?

3. jokaelys

jokaelys New Member

I would be surprised I forgot twice in a row items in my boat, not totally impossible though. I tried again near Velia and it worked, I will try again in the coming days.