1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Boots and Helms

Discussion in 'Questions' started by ScyllaQueen, Jun 23, 2021.

Tags:
  1. ScyllaQueen

ScyllaQueen New Member

so i was wondering, how do i get the Urugon boots and the Giath's/Griffon's Helmet? there seems to be NO one doing many world bosses. let alone doing the scroll for Urugon. market is always empty for those. no sale history as well. i already have all the other gear slots to PEN and i am just lacking these two. really have no idea how am i supposed to get these.

2. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

Griffon's Helmet may be obtained by killing Ahib Griffon (Guild Boss), Griffon or King Griffon (Navarn Steppe).
    There's also a Hunting Boss called Griffon, which will drop "Intact Griffon's Beak" that you can use to craft Griffon's Helmet.
    Giath's Helmet may be obtained by killing Giath, which you may get 1 Summon Scroll with Black Spirit per day (you have to choose between regular and awakening, you need more than 1 piece of the scroll to summon an awakened boss).
    Urugon is basicaly the same as Giath, but it's a weekly scroll.