1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Boss Witch Hunting and Fairy Quest -- cannot get from Black Spirit

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Bellachonos, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Bellachonos

Bellachonos New Member

I'm a lvl 62 Mystic and iirc I threw away the Witch Hunting quest icon 8 lvls ago. I checked all my town and character inventories and don't have the quest. I can't get the quest back from the Black Spirit and I can't reset the quest in the quest log. The quest doesn't show in Black Spirit at all (in any tab) but does show in the quest log saying prerequisites were fulfilled.
    I tried a force recheck but the condition is the same.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

If you could elaborate on this for me I may offer a bit of help, what exactly do you mean "quest icon"?
    Is it forfeiting the quest from the quest journal? Is it throwing away the Summoning Scroll (https://bddatabase.net/us/item/42009/)?

3. Bellachonos

Bellachonos New Member

Right, should have said summoning scroll. I threw the summoning scroll into trash about 8 lvls ago. If I now go into the quest journal and click on the forfeit icon, basically nothing happens.

4. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

You may need to send @Noyah a pm describing this issue. Normally, nothing is replaced that is lost due to player mistakes. That being said, I'm sure she might make an exception with this being a required quest item that you can't progress without.