1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Bownload

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Yurochie, Nov 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yurochie

Yurochie Greever

Just asking, do this server have download links like 4share. mega, direct link? well most players having lagg using torrent. so any suggest where or how to DL fast?

also where can I request a change email on my game account? thank you

2. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Jessica and Yurochie like this.
  3. Yurochie

Yurochie Greever

If you have tried verifying your account's email using the website's new account security settings but don't remember which email you used when creating your account, follow these simple steps to get in touch with Gamez staff:

1. Open the Command Prompt console (How to: here)
    2. Type the following command: ipconfig /all | clip
    3. Click HERE to fill the email address recovery form and paste your cmd data where requested
    NOTES:
    • Sent information can be seen by senior staff members, head gm and administrators.
    • Upon submitting the request, the email change/recovery will not be done instantly. Requests might take up to 24 hours to be processed in some cases, patience is the key. You will be contacted by a staff member once your request has been reviewed.
    • Submit this form ONLY if you have logged in to your account recently. CMD output should be generated from the computer you use to play the game. This form can only be submitted once so do it well.

Regards,
    Gamez Administration.

about this?

my account wasn't use for about 5years or more so I can't use the cmd.. and when I used nothing happens :D

4. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

You can still use the command it has nothing to do with gamez. make it work then if you want your account to be recovered :p

Jessica likes this.
  5. Rubyah

Rubyah The Celestial Nostrum

@Yurochie those are prerequisite details. Just follow the steps and everything will be fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.