1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Buff SD and Gathering A Suggestion Maybe even drop rates?

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Jye, Sep 7, 2019.

?

Buff SD/Gathering

1. Buff

55 vote(s)
    84.6%
  2. No Buff

10 vote(s)
    15.4%
  1. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

Yeh 3000 :D you wont see majority while more than 2000 players are afk 24/7 to farm pearls never leaving town outside zones and not giving single F about drops.
    Im realy tired of "Oh you have free pearls here" or "good luck spending cash on retail" shit.
    Thats not an argument. Note that many of us still buy premium here and other sort of webshop items so please stop telling this crap over and over. Sadly most of this "white knights" also sit most of the time afk breeding horses. Speaking with guys like you mostli look like:
    - They nerfed item drop, drops are worse: "go spending money on retail"
    - They nerfed SD: "go spending money on retail"
    - Gathering drops are worse: "go spending money on retail"
    - Horse EXP nerfed: "OMG OMG KOLKA HOW COULD YOU DO THIS"...

Vanlocke and Jye like this.
  2. Jye

Jye New Member

Just nerf after nerf after nerf with no substantial buff to any income method. We almost make exact amounts of silver here as they do on retail now, which is horrible we are on a private server and the only thing that feels private now is exp rates and enhancements rates... Its so sad hence this post something needs to be done!

3. marsseven

marsseven Proficient

Because honestly, I wonder if we play on the same servers. I've been playing since April, two three hours in the evening. On weekends longer, you know.
    I'm slowly climbing up, calculating, counting, combining, planning. Like any.
    But I think I'm lucky or I can use the tools provided by the game / server. Because every week gives some progress.
    A word of advice, I highly recommend Shai for gattering.
    Yesterday, I know, there was an event, one hour chopping trees fell, 14 golden backpacks, a hundred caphras, 15 shards and 30 hards, I will not mention other items.
    Effect? TRI-Kutum jumped to level 16 capr.
    Where did Kutum come from? You ask.
    A boss, and why is fiery?
    Because Garmoth gave me his heart;)

loboram likes this.
  4. marsseven

marsseven Proficient

There have been several "Older boys" in history who knew well what others needed. As we know, this did not end well for everyone.
    I completely ignore throwing opponent's age or knowing the game mechanics in such a way that it's simply rude. Has your mother taught you?
    From what you write, there is "the only right way" that you have to choose in this game, and every deviation is bad / noob / stupid, right?
    It's sad, probably the same way the Division 2 robotic people thought. That's why the TD2 is so shallow and secondary.
    As for Capras and 15%, so what? In a moment Capras will cost the same as mineral water. I will buy myself.

loboram likes this.
  5. raiasura

raiasura Getting there

Marsseven is a troll trying to derail the topic with his own stories, just ignore and keep the voting alive.

6. marsseven

marsseven Proficient

"Whoever is not with us is against us." How many times have I seen it ... The problem is that you don't want to discuss what will be good for everyone in the long run, but impose your will on the majority.
    I remind you 1000 vs 30. Can we lower the number of players again? Only who to exclude now(cool)?

loboram likes this.
  7. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

Oho someone triggered... Sorry mate but since you are kinda "fresh" on this server, you dont have any comparison how things were looking couple of updates/verisions ago. Its not rude, nobody point your age in real life but experience on this server, what i totaly understand and agree.

Wth are you talking about?

Choovanski likes this.
  8. Choovanski

Choovanski New Member

new players just haven't been around long enough to have opinions on how nerfs to areas of the game change player activity. it's not rude, it's just true.

if you weren't there, you don't know simple as that.

you have no idea what high SD rates do to player activity or the market if you were not there to experience them. so please don't talk about them with authority

9. marsseven

marsseven Proficient

It's just not likely to come back again.
    It looks like the server owners have different plans.
    May it be effective.
    And they will not end up like a horse nerf, which was supposed to reduce the movement of riders in Heidel, but rather increased it, because leveling horses takes more time. I would rather see a reduction in time and a reduction in sales prices. But as I say, it's not my server.
    For now, I'd rather chase the bunny than catch him. I do not hurry.

P.S. Sorry that I don't know English for so long, I use a translator.

loboram likes this.
  10. ImoutoLewder

ImoutoLewder New Member

This whole suggestion just seems like a lack of knowledge on the 2 topics at hand by OP. SD is still strong tho not as strong as it used to be where you could make 500m-1b an hour in almost every mediah spot until it was completely butchered, now it's in a decent spot where you're still able to make from 300-400m very consistently if you know where/how to grind. Regarding gathering i don't necessarily think that needs a buff either as it mostly has to do with Mastery system being introduced which now requires you to make a decent investment until you can rake in the profits which are similiar if not more than before when scrolls were affecting your results.

loboram and Jye like this.
  11. Jye

Jye New Member

The mastery system needs some changing also we need changes to gathering in terms of caphras as this was a major source of income from gathering that is now irrelevant.

Again you haven't read the entire post before commenting this isn't lack of knowledge, im not asking to be buffed back up to the 80% just somewhere sweet between 50-60%. The fact your saying you need to farm the right spots is proving my point more. No where for new-mid geared players is relevant anymore only people who have the AP to SD cadrys, aakman, sycraia. These few high ap places should not be the only worth while SD spots.

The SD buff isnt just for income either its to promote new players to join the server and a more active community, I dont know whether you were around or not for when SD was viable but the entire map was active people everywhere, more pvp, more guilds, more geared players, more activity in general. There wasnt 90% of the server sitting afk. SD buffs the quality of the server not just the economy.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2019
    Maxaim and Choovanski like this.
  12. LordMika

LordMika New Member

T̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶r̶i̶v̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶r̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶b̶o̶o̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶a̶l̶m̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶1̶0̶k̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶t̶a̶l̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶S̶D̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶@̶7̶5̶%̶ ̶A̶s̶ ̶S̶D̶ ̶g̶o̶t̶ ̶n̶e̶r̶f̶e̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶f̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶o̶p̶u̶l̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶d̶r̶o̶p̶p̶e̶d̶.̶ ̶P̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶o̶n̶t̶o̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶r̶i̶v̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶r̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶w̶e̶l̶l̶,̶ ̶h̶i̶g̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶r̶a̶t̶e̶s̶.̶ ̶G̶e̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶P̶E̶N̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶i̶t̶t̶l̶e̶ ̶f̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶f̶l̶o̶c̶k̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶,̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶i̶g̶g̶e̶r̶ ̶b̶a̶n̶k̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶e̶d̶.̶ ̶W̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶l̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶a̶b̶i̶l̶i̶t̶y̶,̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶r̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶l̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶s̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶e̶r̶s̶.̶

Kolka yelled at me. I revoke my previous statement

Last edited: Sep 22, 2019
    Choovanski likes this.
  13. ImoutoLewder

ImoutoLewder New Member

I'm not talking about the higher AP spots at all really as i just did a fresh start on EU and i'm getting 730m in 2 hours of SD with low AP and we've never touched those places you mentioned. I somewhat agree the SD changes could make the server flourish again like it used to be pre-nerf SD/Horsetraining.

I can't really think Caphras have ever been the main income (except maybe when they didn't sit on MP) when it comes to your profits silver/hr, that usually lies within sharps/hards. And even with caphras you could still look at the bigger picture you're getting 90-100 every hour from what i've heard/seen and sure maybe it won't sell to players but you can still vendor them if you're that desperate or just save up to caphras your own dandy later in the line to break brackets easier. Not that i don't agree with gathering getting hard to get into for new players these days but not in anyway is it not profitable.

Edit: I was available for most buffs/nerfs or just changes in general as i've been here through thick and thin since 2017.

14. Maxaim

Maxaim New Member

Hello.
    I been doing some research and I can say in some aspects Gamez is worst then Retail.
    Yesterday I made 1 test. Retail and Gamez enchant with kalis neck. Retail 2 tries both 100% success
    Gamez 7 tries and I stopped because merchant didnt had more.
    Another enchant tests I been doing last days. one was with my 3 weapons. Kzarka,Dand and Kutum,all Duo.
    I started with 51 FS= Result was, all failed, ah another thing,with Premium. (Been wondering if this Premium is still worth).
    SD,totaly not worth doing that. My guild when I started, was very active like 15 members, now 1 or 2 even weekend.
    Gathering, another thing. I made 440 clicks with Dostter Duo and guess what, 0 stones. Again Retail was better,got 2.

The only thing here still is the amount of silver and pearls we get but is that worth playing here?

There is another things, but Gamez have good things too.
    Atm but just atm is the best private server,for now

15. Maxaim

Maxaim New Member

In 1 hour you got that...hum you must be Guru+ or must be false what you are saying.
    Been doing gathering since event started last friday and you got more stones then me...hahaha

Other things you are saying is not true or dont make sense,like Caphras

16. Maxaim

Maxaim New Member

+1
    this

17. marsseven

marsseven Proficient

https://imgur.com/a/vtOzZld

18. Jye

Jye New Member

Please share where you are making 730m an hour in a party of people in 2 hours? I'd really like to know. I cant help but believe you are lieing.

I used to do gathering every day for silver pre life skill rework and pre caphra for pearls average i would make 200-400m silver per hour just from caphras, this is no longer a thing.

19. Jye

Jye New Member

Bro you are too new to the server to have legitimate input. You dont know what your missing out on. Plus you are all tri you arent even viable in pvp, and its going to take you months because its so hard for new players to make silver and catch up.

20. marsseven

marsseven Proficient

It's terrible, my life is in ruins ...
    You only know what? I am not interested in PVP. I am having enough fun in PVE.
    I travel the world, do quests, farm spots, go to bosses ...
    I came here for entertainment, only and exclusively. I'm sick of making money in real life.
    But I have a question for you.
    Why is it that not playing for too long forbids me from speaking?