1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Buff SD and Gathering A Suggestion Maybe even drop rates?

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Jye, Sep 7, 2019.

?

Buff SD/Gathering

1. Buff

55 vote(s)
    84.6%
  2. No Buff

10 vote(s)
    15.4%
  1. muigordo

muigordo New Member

Yeah, @marsseven I know you're trying to offer a counterpoint but you can't without a lot of time put in. I got a Tet Witch earring my first week on the server, guess how many Tet Witch earrings I've gotten since I started playing? 1.

Small sample sizes offer inaccurate information that only takes away from the point.

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I thought you had quit playing a long time ago @sergio909, I mean just because you changed your forum account from Sergio99 to Sergio909, doesn't mean we cannot figure out that it is you again. Also if you quit playing why do you post that you are playing, and obviously going to reply to this with: "I am not Sergio99", eventhough it is completely obvious with your language use and statements.

In any case you have no idea what "The White Knight" means, or just as "nerf" it has been completely perverted into some "meme"-new-generation-word once again ruining an otherwise quite functional language that you simply cannot bother learning properly, so let me try to get up to speed here.

In your opinion, when other players of this community (and frequent users of the forum here) speak up against a handful of complaining players, who by the way aren't very good at discussing things or taking criticism without resorting to rude statements and/or abusive language, it is something to make fun of, as well as behaving like a bully towards them, is completely okay then?

If not, then please consider your responses, this goes for all the others who are doing the same on this post, many of whom seem very similar to previously banned forum users like you Sergio99, or should I say Sergio909 now?

In my opinion what really needs to be changed is the loot drops, and it would be nice if we could get a proper increase in the loot when in a party and within the maximum "wifi"-signal-strength range that parties receive during Special-Deal-Partying; as this would indeed solve what you people are asking for, sure in a slightly different way but still better than "just buff this and nerf that" which is your usual solution to everything when something is not to your liking :)

So how about a return to old-school loot items drop again? Where having a large inventory was something almost essential to playing this game, where it didn't matter where you went to do SD-partying since all monsters (NPCs/mobs) dropped SO much loot, the outcome of the SD was merely where you wanted to do it, not because we all had to be herded into a few places so that we would HAVE to deal with PvPing even when the game is marketed as Action-MMO-RPG, and not Action-MMO-Arena-PvP-sandbox.

Jye and marsseven like this.
  3. Inevitabilis

Inevitabilis New Member

Better drop rate when ???
    [​IMG]

4. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

Wth are you talking about? Are you drunk or high? Because i realy dont understand what are you writing.
    If some people have similar opinions like me, it doesnt matter we are the same person... Honestly never seen any stupid argument like that. Just because we have different point of view, you dont need to attack me every single post. If you dont have anything to say according to this thread please just stay quiet and let us discuss freely, because this is why this forum exist, to let people discuss about different things and share their opinions, not always the same opinions.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
  5. marsseven

marsseven Proficient

Let's not touch the sensitive topic of jewelry improvement.
    One day I will end up Black Spirit drowning in a spoonful of water, I promise;)

6. Jye

Jye New Member

I really like the idea of better increasing the loot, this would help new and old players alike. I have noticed over the years that slowly and slowly im getting less and less from every area i go to. Which this accompanied by the Sd nerfs and continues drop rate nerfs has slowly dwindled down to it more worth being afk then active.

I like your ideas and its a pitty you arent on the balance team lol! but for the most part things like this have never happened on this server, as we have seen the Devs either buff/nerf they done have "reworks" of systems so to speak. Which i guess is why most of the player base uses the terms op or too nerfed because the devs have almost ingrained that into their balance patches.

But again awesome post thanks this is exactly what i was hoping to come out of the forum!!! keep this post alive hopefully one of the devs see it and this comment and we both see buffs we would like to see. :)

loboram likes this.
  7. loboram

I have no words...This is EXACTLY what I was talking about, yet you are so ignorant that you just go right ahead and do it anyway despite your previously banned forum accounts...AMAZING, just amazing.

In the future, once again for the thick-pig-headed, please try to consider your replies if they in any way might just be childish temper-tantrums, instead of being an actual discussion.

Also if you can take the time to read a post through, then you would find the answer to what you were asking for at the end of my -otherwise personalized just for you Sergio99- answer, the reply to the OP about the topic :)

8. MystK

MystK New Member

So, I'm pretty new to this server. But I honestly think that the server's rates should be buffed mainly because I hit soft cap (261ap/300dp) in like a month or 2 but I can hardly progress from there even with the server's enhancement rates. I mean we all came to this server to progress faster than in retail, but I make essentially the same amount of money in GamezBD per hour than in retail.

Jye likes this.
  9. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

Lets make bet. If you prove me that i had any other active or banned account that i use to as you say "hate" this server, il give you 10$ gift code.
    But if it appear that you cant prove or i dont have any of these, you will give me 10 bucks gift code.
    Im realy done with all your slandering about my person.
    How could i get banned if i use this account since 2010?

According to topic, if some of us are horribly wrong, then why more than 80% of votes agree with buff suggestion. Also why Kolka has increased some rates?

10. marsseven

marsseven Proficient

You should start gardening with the Thanos pattern (JulietRose, forgive me I stole your idea) and start cooking.
    Seriously, I'm afraid of this moment.
    That playing, which is entertainment, will become my second job, full-time job, and duty.
    And he'll make me frustrated:(.
    Which attacks other players on the border of the safe zone at Heidel, because they ride horses, chop trees or fish.
    And at night I will cry on the forum that the market is empty,
    there are no resources and nobody wants to play with me.
    Although I have such a nice tractor:D

11. loboram

Alright, fair enough, that was an answer without cursing or belittling, thanks for that...at least I know you can do it if you want to :)

12. Jye

Jye New Member

Exactly the point im trying to get across i play retail and have friends who play retail who make more silver then me grinding like WHAT?!?!?! i'm on a private server this shouldn't be a thing.

13. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

The point here is that there was significant difference between retail and gamezBD. But retail has improved a little bit, while some things were only "adjusted". This is why economy needs some changes which i see Kolka is trying to do atm.

14. raiasura

raiasura Getting there

This thread sadly is pointless. When u try and discuss this on other places in the community with valid counter arguments to the regular; "go play retail then", "pen weapons/armor in 2 months (but not mentioning the pen accessory grind, the real grind)", "caphra were hard work, players can get these now (before u just got them slower, po and wait, and only benefits full pen players mostly), you will get ban threatened "for manipulating the community" by Kolka like it happened to Divinus on Telegram today.

Rip democracy, rip freedom of speech and having a two-sided discussion.

Only ones against this buff are:
    • Gamez staff (baited to the server longer because gearing takes longer, more transactions through premium and p2w),
    • 13/13 PEN players (u can figure out why urself)
    • Fresh players because they're still in the "honeymoon" phase that it's oh so much better here than retail (until they get to the very grindy stage of the game getting 6/6 PEN accs and realize that even here its a hefty grind that'll take u months without playing 12 hrs a day).
    And again TS is not asking for a free PEN vendor. He's just asking to shift the balance a bit back to how things used to be on Gamez when it was booming with so many players that we needed more channels, a EU server, etc.

This thread will end up like all the other ones dating from 2017 up to the present day: dead and forgotten in the forum records.

Choovanski likes this.
  15. marsseven

marsseven Proficient

What are you talking about?
    What democracy, what freedom of speech, what bilateral discussion?
    Have you read this thread from the very beginning??
    Unless you're talking about the definition of "democracy" that D. Trump's opponents have.
    Who shouted after his election:
    "Democracy is under threat, it doesn't work because our candidate did not win!"
    In my country I hear such nonsense, people who lost their jobs after the last election.

As a side note, I only mention that it is a private server,
    that shares its resources or sells the service.
    And you either agree with these terms or you don't.
    A short ball, they say in my country.

We can also argue and stamp our feet like a capricious child.
    And Kolka & Co will do what it thinks is right.
    Personally, I am happy that, as you say, he is very open to suggestions.

loboram likes this.
  16. Eloquential

Eloquential New Member

I have been playing this game for almost two-three years now? (not consistently of course) But I have seen the server change constantly. And as a person who grinds the end game spots I have to say the drop rate for shit at stars end is fucking terrible, the drop rate for the ruins solo is absolutely terrible. you pretty much have to actually be hard capped on gear to grind there efficiently and even then if you are hard capped whats the point? I remember when the servers were merged and honestly those were the best times the server has ever seen. The player base was so high and fun I just wish it could go back to something like that but because theirs nerf on stupid shit constantly it just hurts the game and community. I have thought about going to retail recently due to the fact that it is SO much easier to get shit there now and tbh if I cant do special deals at certain places theres no point in me grinding there and then the drop rate for the higher areas is so shit theres no point in me going there to waste and hour and get the same trash I would get on retail. Gathering definitely needs a buff, most of the people on here play for the fact that its free to play, and that its easier to get things, but lately it hasnt become easier its just become harder so.

17. AKalamidad

AKalamidad New Member

18. raiasura

raiasura Getting there

If you read my post clearly you would know I was refering to Telegram discussion on this matter and not this topic. They don't care about forum topics getting blown up because next to noone visits forums in 2019. But I see you are still trying to derail this post with personal responses after having already made ur point in ur earlier posts.

Btw u sound a lot like Kolka.

19. loboram

Common...don't be like me when I am on a rant...generalizing is ALWAYS bad (there made a joke without even noticing but it still is true). There is literally NO way for you to know what others think or feel or do.
    Which brings me to this quote, where again I can point to my previous answer, however I will sadly also have to say that you might be right about forums being under-used but in my opinion it has something to do with the dumbing-down of the "newer-generations" who practically grew up with a mobile-phone in their hands or at least with a computer in their home with internet since birth. They have no clue about a world without these things in it, and can therefore not appreciate what it is to read. So most of them try to avoid reading if they can and look at videos instead, as well as swallow whatever main-stream-ideals and notions are in the ether at the moment. See how stupid generalizing is? Eventhough I just wrote it I actually disagree with it because how would I know if they read or not, if they like it or not...

20. marsseven

marsseven Proficient

Because I have the same as Will Smith...

And I will throw it in the signature :)