1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Buff SD and Gathering A Suggestion Maybe even drop rates?

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Jye, Sep 7, 2019.

?

Buff SD/Gathering

1. Buff

55 vote(s)
    84.6%
  2. No Buff

10 vote(s)
    15.4%
  1. marsseven

marsseven Proficient

The problem with this thread, and the like is that we are attacking each other and not trying to reach a common consensus.
    The final is the general shitstorm.
    Maybe if instead of "it needs to change", they wrote "maybe we could change it" the perception would be quite different.
    Maybe it would also be faster / easier to give specific solutions?
    Buff drop 70/80% seems too vague to me.
    Maybe we should focus on one, for starters.
    To start with, a jewelry buff (it's easier to find scripts by groups), there is an event associated with it.
    If the idea were introduced and the market and revenues were revived, it could go far.
    I think so.

2. Inevitabilis

Inevitabilis New Member

well at least make an alternative where you can exchange shard for the one you want at a decent ratio or better base drop rate or something.

3. raiasura

raiasura Getting there

You must be hella bored if ur gonna waste ur time writing this paragraph to make a shallow, short-sighted and non-constructive point to what I wrote. Two trolls infested a well meant suggestion by the TS.

There is indeed a way to know what others think because they have expressed it. On the forums, on Telegram and especially in-game. Joke's on you because I literally shared what I read from others around me.

I've made my point detailed and well, I'm done coming back to this post to feed trolls. Troll #1 starts a rant about another user being " someone ", completely of no use to the subject of this topic and afterwards tries to make a point to "generalizing" while I'm literally quoting, except for the Gamez' staff part but a business is a business and it's obvious what's going on there.
    And the other troll is a foreigner that pulls grandpa metaphors from google translate while being a fresher player that's barely even obtained TRI gear.

4. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Wow...just wow...such amazing imagination...you obviously did not read what I wrote then pal.

5. marsseven

marsseven Proficient

So you don't want to talk. You set only requirements. It's a pity.
    Maybe others will be more willing.

By the way, everyone here is foreigners.
    The forum is worldwide. And there are no age restrictions.
    Do you have a problem with that:cool:?

loboram likes this.