1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

buff ui misalignment

Discussion in 'Confirmed' started by s06827012, Jun 5, 2023.

1. s06827012

s06827012 Proficient

Bug Name:
    buff ui misalignment
    Bug Description:
    I restarted the launcher and noticed there was an update
    But after the update, I found that the position of the buff ui is wrong
    and reset ui doesn't work

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    How to reproduce/proof:

Cluster likes this.
  2. Cluster

Cluster New Member

3. Cluster

Cluster New Member

So their "fix" was to make the buff list area longer... The buffs still get displayed way outside to the left of that area. I hope they didn't mark this bug as fixed and be done with it, because it clearly isn't.

4. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

By default BDO have only 20 buffs in that list, Cluster. It is very easy to just do nothing and leave it limited and players will stay to see only 20 buffs like all retail players, but we here on gamez we not only emulate game, we also improve it, and we removed that limit to make gamez players see ALL buffs what applied to their charater, so when u call it "their fix" its not like they broke something and now try to fix. No its just one of stage of GamezBD game customization for be more comfortable than original, same like we added zoom and mods support and other GamezBD launcher features. Exactly for now we investigating how to make it more good, but main goal - to remove display 20 buff limit already reached, yes for now its need count distance when u edit UI interface, once we found way to make it then we do.

I will move this bugreport to confirmed, but we cant fix it just now, once we find way then we will do.

Cluster likes this.
  5. Cluster

Cluster New Member

I think it's a good thing you made the buff zone wider to fit more than 20 icons. But the problem is that the buffs start displaying from outside that zone to the left. The workaround would be to move that buff zone ui element more to the right to compensate but that doesn't work either because if part of that buff ui square is outside the screen it won't save and instead move it back inside the screen as far right as it will go. The way I have my skill cooldown icons aranged, the buffs show right on top of those skill icons, so I had the buff zone moved up in the middle of the screen which is still annoying but at least not as intrusive.

I don't see many people complaining about this so maybe it's not that big a deal as I make it sound like. :|