1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Bug in bidding System

Discussion in 'Contact Us' started by EvoCry, Apr 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EvoCry

EvoCry New Member

I bid on vells heart, a few of my friends watched me bid on it, 31billion Silver. The few people that was watching the bid also saw 31b on vells. When someone else bidded I was wondering where my silver went... I didnt see it in my Stash/inv. Well when bidding was over on the last 30 seconds I won a stupid Main wep Coupon for 31billion? When I clearly bidding for Vell Heart for the past 10 minutes back and forth. I have a few people who saw it and witnessed it. some people told me to message kolka and he didn't do anything about it. Instead I was told no. When someone pays 1,000's of Dollars supporting GameZ from the start why do supporters get treated like shit here?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 8, 2021
  2. Geo

Geo New Member

I've been on the receiving end of some bugs like this in my time. It would be great if someone else, like @Noyah could perhaps take a look at this instead. Kolka can be a little hot-headed

BuffMusa likes this.
  3. EvoCry

EvoCry New Member

I mean I agree for someone who’s been here since the start and never asked for anything and supported with a lot of money, do not fix and correct something that was out of my control.. retail would have went above and beyond to fix mistakes. And they give back to the community.

4. Brakka

Brakka New Member

I've heard people talking about this before, I hope it gets fixed soon.

5. BuffMusa

BuffMusa New Member

I watched it happen in real time lol
    @Noyah pls investigate :(

6. Nokkione

Nokkione New Member

I was on a discord call watching his game, excited that he will get the vell's heart as he was the one with the biggest bet and the time was about to run out, seconds later he won the wrong item.. what is this kind of bug? 31 billion silver for such a pathetic item due to a bug? This should really be investigated and the members of staff should pay attention to those things more often. I hope the bug gets fixed and someone will take care of the issue as it's not something minor, again 31 Billion silver is not something you can easily make and forget about because of a bug. The players should not suffer due to the poor quality of the quality assurance team that works on the test server of GameZBD.

BuffMusa likes this.
  7. dizast1

dizast1 New Member

i have a friend who got the worrg stuff and kolka send th emoney to him back it was a bug on the bid aswell

8. EvoCry

EvoCry New Member

Yup thats what gets me mad... I've seen him give back to people that did stuff on accident or typed the wrong bidding and numbers or misclicks before. But when something I couldn't avoid happens I was told no.

9. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

When u make missclick and auction is still active. Then Kolka can enter and make own highest bid, and player return own silver. But in this case u just missclick on last second when auction ended so no way to revert it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.