1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Bug Reports after 14th Nov Update

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Sycth, Nov 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iamAshuka

iamAshuka Well-Known Member

i want my blinding leap back >..> (selfish)

2. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

let them keep blind leap and give us mage boost back? :p

3. MaliceShade

MaliceShade ChibiYohko

I am a chanter and non of my resist are working. Such as sometimes i can resist magic with mantras up and also the help with my manastones. More squishy than normal XD

4. regiix3

regiix3 yeah Forum Legend

yeah its normal. its a cleric skill called 'Chain of Suffering.' It deals periodic 500+ damage every 12 seconds for 2 mins.

5. Smartik1

not another one...yeah retail also has mage crit working and we dont. also every class here is way stronger than retail. u cant cap the dmg of one class and leave all the others uncapped >.> the cap is way too low considering its a private server where everyone hits harder. why should we be stuck with retail damage while every1 else isnt? pure discrimination

guess gms got pked by mages and cant take it >.>

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

just bout nobody on retail has +15 armors, fused weps and best manastones. placing a cap THIS low makes all of this useless, we went over the cap ages ago yet everybody besides us gets the benefits.

6. elshagan

elshagan Expert

Well unless the damage calculations have been fk'd sorcs here hit for the same amount as retail sorcs in same gear... So point invalid... Anyone enough about that...

"Bug" -.- not sure if it's bug or not but it's annoying as hell... Map kills are overlaying sending kills even if you're in another map... Me and a friend were chasing ghosts in Morheim and Bel cause of it... We saw kills from Gelk in Morheim n Bel... Reminded me of horror movies though were you know ppl get killed but you don't see the killer. XD

Also not entirely sure about this but 3 Guardian Deities at once? Seems a bit... How do you say... Of an advantage? Oh, well I don't mind at least until I find out if it works like any other buff or if it's immune to dispells. :p

EDIT: True no one got +15 on retail oh, well get other manastones? That's what I'ma do once I get my Tome to +15 lol

7. Hige

Hige New Member

All templar skill buffs disable barricade shield

8. Enciel

Enciel Proficient

NPCs needed for Kromede's Trial entry quest still missing

*Raninia for Elyos side and Hudrunerk for asmos

9. foxn

foxn Proficient

so putting abg in acc wh still not fixed?

10. Caladan

Caladan Getting there

It said ABG gear being put in account WH was fixed, hopefully this is true when I get home. Although I couldn't put ABG accessories in my Account WH. Greater SUPP NPCS are gone and show up in ignission but sell nothing? Hmm also the trade broker bug where if its more than 3 bill you get money taken out of your kinah and it disappears. Also ABG pvp gear dmg reduction seems off and doesnt seem like it's working properly ( Need more clarification and testing please) Barricade of steel resets after any skill from a templar. Also if taking out the greater supplements was a way to make more money, even though I just spent $200 in the last 4 days playing gamez aion cause i like it, i'll end up quitting cause seems you favor older people rather than new comers with the enchanting system since it used to be high 90% without greater supps but now you can barely get ABG above +2 without supps and now if the Greater SUPP npc is gone, it seems as though you are trying to force new players to pay money just to buy the cash shop enchanting stones. Don't get me wrong, it's an awesome server and it seems you guys are working hard for the people but if you make it that hard for newcomers your community will not grow but rather lose population.

11. Smok3

Smok3 Expert

blind leap and time%space are more important to survive

12. Smartik1

point valid, just coz u dont understand it doesnt make it invalid

pretty much nobody on retail runs around in +15 gear with +5 and higher attack stones. this means that all melees here hit harder

capping magic boost fixes our damage low. we CANT get it higher no matter what we do (+15 wep does IDENTICAL damage to +0 wep) while for melees it does more coz their damage isnt capped in any way. this is what i was referring to as unbalanced

also u still didnt get the part about magic crit. yes retail has capped damage, also crits work there but not here. yet again making us weaker than retail (not even equal level as retail, weaker) while melees here r stronger than retail. does that make sense? i say not

id appreciate if people actually read the post instead of judging it as "oh another sorc complaining shut up already"

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

people that never had a sorc r never gonna even try to understand it, to them it means less dying >.> like talking to a wall really.

i know ud call it fair even if we hit 0s, as long as its not u doing it u wont care

2 people like this.
  13. EmiyaShir0

EmiyaShir0 New Member

more bug here

-Project Drakanhammer at research diary are missing cant get the diary at port anangke

-templar skill buff bug cant stack with another buff (example Barricade of steel 1 cant be use when shield defende is actived ) supposed both can be use at a same time ...

-soc skill buff bug -can use only 1 of element def ,supposed can use 3 skill at the same time ...

14. Goz

Goz New Member

just sold stuff in Broker now over -1 Bil in dept

Just sold 3 items for 999,999,999 each used the broker in Altgard Fortress now have minus over 1 billion

Also, I don't see the other point I made yesterday about the greater aether gems collection percentage seem to have droped to retail rates even with my Premium Account on the list on the first page

15. Mystearica

Mystearica Proficient

Sorc Skill: Exchange Vitality - If used while transformed into a deity general, it will bug it and you will keep the buff, but everything else is back to how it was while you were not transformed.

Sorc Skill:
    Illusion - Not removing 1 physical debuff as it should be. Includes Entangling Arrow, Frost, Ice Chain, Root, etc.

Transformed Skill:
    Summon Abyssal Energy - Energy comes out, does nothing, and dies.

Transformed Condition:
    Casts still getting interrupted while transformed - should not happen.

Transformed Condition: Templar pulls still pull you, but idk if that can be fixed seeing as legendary mobs can't even help it.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2010
  16. Michaelnight

Michaelnight Getting there

dont forget to fix enchantment rate pls

17. cobweb

cobweb Well-Known Member

yeah! assassin's hide II wont work on mine. they can see me (rangers, glads etc). Still waiting for the fixes.

18. elshagan

elshagan Expert

Oh? Who says I've never had a sorc or don't understand your point? I have had a sorc in anu+15 wasn't my playstyle tho so I deleted it after selling it's gear. ^^ Also if you read my edit you'll see that I acknowledge the fact that ppl on retail don't have +15 still doesn't change the fact that you could get other manastones.

I really do enjoy when ppl think they know what others think. Just gives me a chance to prove that they don't know what others think. Sure magic crit not working is something that will most likely get fixed sooner or later hopefully sooner, but still not like their's a ton of gear out there with that stat... I think...

Besides if you compare retail Anu +0, Taha +0 with here it's still the same damage. Excluding stigmas since we got all. ^^ When comparing something you oughta always make sure you're making a fair comparison so to eliminate any variables.

Another thing it would suck if sorcs did 0 damage since that would effect SMs aswell, not like people would complain already seen several people complain about fear... Sure SM relying on fear is a bit pointless but meh bother. Also I wouldn't mind if they did cap damage since getting killed in 3 hits from cleave is very annoying but oh, well just gives me another reason to get +HP stones instead of MB...

Besides sorcs aren't the only ones complaining with recent changes, several sins in my legion still complain that they no longer can bug abuse. ^^ Even SMs complain about the "fix" for spirit sub not like it was ever needed but meh not everyone can win without it. :S

Oh, well to be fair not like removing cap would matter anyway since those who know how to play wouldn't let you buff up to 4k mb or what it was you could get.

Just proves a point I stated in legion chat yesterdays... Those who know how to play will adapt and those who don't will crumble and complain about nerf. ^^

OFF Topic now tho... Anyone got a clue where I can farm HP stones? :S Seeing as prices are ridiculous it's cheaper to waste time farming them...

19. lafitness88

lafitness88 I LOL at hackers

Tired so did not see if it was listed but spirit substitution is not working again.... bummer. hope it get fix soon like next change and not in like 5 months like before... =p

20. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

Read the skill description lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.