1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Bug Reports after 17th Nov Update

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Sycth, Nov 17, 2010.

1. Mirajane

Mirajane New Member

well..alente say some of the things will be fixed by next update...but any ETA on when it will be

the bugs are jus affectin gameplay

2. Lestrat

Lestrat New Member

Not sure if it's the right place to post that.. Today when I was trying to log in it said that "You are already logged in. (7) ) Clicked ok, wrote password again, it got me to the user agreement part. Whenever I press the Agree button, the text disappears but the background stays the same, there is no progress and it doesn't get me to the section of choosing the server.. I've tried waiting for a long time few times already, logging in several times, restarting the computer, the server is on and functioning.. I've got no idea how to fix this.. Can anyone tell me what's the solution or redirect me to where should I look for it.. Anything, please..

3. Aegis

Aegis Guest

All I noticed was yyaaaaay the sexy avatar is back

4. AlvisEHamilton

AlvisEHamilton Getting there

Asmo the material npc keeps spawning
    is this on purpose?

5. cobweb

cobweb Expert

I dont know why my ping sucks after this update. Im using leatrix fix, proxycap installed and using pingboss to reduce my ping before and it works 300ms-400ms. Now my big problem is that after this update, my ping goes 800ms to 1500 ms. I turned off all the applications that consumes internet connection like stopping the torrent DL, closing my Mozilla etc., and run my ping reducer...and still my ping sucks and too much log. T.T
    Is the solution for this is to fixed your "ping audit"? Like the 20/10/2010 update by alente. please help

Last edited: Nov 19, 2010
  6. kumbaj1612

kumbaj1612 SPATALOS server elyos

fix random teleport i get teled to teminon ever hour or so for no reason

7. Stipz

Stipz New Member

any other elyos having problems teleporting to heiron or other places?

I couldn't teleport to other places in which I normally could before the update.

8. regiix3

regiix3 yeah Forum Legend

x( Fix the non-free-fly zones please !

campaign quests need to be fixed as well,

Abyss ranks ? :pouty:

9. croyn

croyn Getting there

NPC in taloc's hollow, "Dorkin" is missing.

10. Melforce

Melforce Sneaky Lil Shit Forum Legend

+1

=]

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

11. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

heh a ton of campaign quests r broken lol

Kikanta's Loyalty - cages show as friendly so cant break them and talk to the person inside (can be bypassed by zooming really close so the cam is inside the cage but really hard to do). Vili at the end of the quest is flying above a building somewhere, hard to find xD he should be on the ground

Crushing the conspiracy - abyss gate not clickable

[Group] Hold the front line - abyss gate not clickable

A lost daeva - Chairman Wonshikutz runs at the speed of light all over the place, through walls etc, not killable coz of boss hp and fullhealing when he runs through a wall somewhere. feels like he runs to a completely different part of the map where u cant go

A missing father - apparently Strahein doesnt really wanna be rescued :p he doesnt accept the quest in that instance

Following through - the underground arena had no mobs back then so i ported out, now u cant go back in to check coz the colloseum guy wont let u. u also cant change the method of doing the quest like u can on retail (there r 3 ways, if colloseum is bugged u gota go to heiron to kill mobs >.>)

Looking for leibo - Kasir is hiding somewhere in a wall in the Pandaemonium library, cant be talked to. EDIT: ok used /select and autoattack to talk to him while hes inside a wall. now the artifact of the inception cant be activated >.> does nothing

Captured Comrades - finding the prisoners doesnt do anything

Graves of the Red Sky Legion - secret remedy of soul calling cant be used, cant summon the spirits in any way

[Group] The three keys - the temple entrance statues r replaced by some random cave exit statues instead, cant get inside the water room to do the quest

Saving beluslan fortress - the "rift artifact" is missing (labeled as artifact of time and space on screenshots) is missing, cant install the aether booster in it

Glaciont the Hardy - flame bomb cant be used, yet another quest item stuck in my inv

Secret of Adma stronghold - Seafoam Spirits dont exist in the game, cant get their drops for the quest

Crash of the Dredgion - the quest in the Cowards Cove doesnt update, meaning it cant be finished and neither can the 5 QUESTS UNLOCKED BY THIS
    --------------------
    I thought gms do quests to look for bugs lol, it doesnt take that long to notice HALF the campaign doesnt work xD a lot of the later quests dont unlock coz these r bugged. if ur gona fix quests, shouldnt u fix campaign first? just a suggestion :p

Note: Fenris quest chain Decorations of Pandaemonium - i get it every time i enter panda, multiple times too to the point where my quest list is full of it :p

EDIT: ok this is really starting to suck, inv filling up with quest items. if i trash them ill never finish, if they dont get fixed they take up space >.>

EDIT: alright, now im at the point where nothing is doable anymore. thanks to the bugs, 23 QUESTS CANNOT BE DONE, gotta love updates right? :p

Last edited: Nov 22, 2010
    1 person likes this.
  12. foxn

foxn Proficient

will anything happen with these bugs ?

13. Effy

Effy Proficient

Barricade of steel & shield defense dissapears when templars use potion or any other things. :/ Its rly annoying... Fix it

14. jankop

jankop Expert

Read http://www.aionarmory.com/spell.aspx?id=1976
    If you use skill or something this buff will dissapeared

15. Scorpione

Scorpione New Member

IM not sure if its here this report but..

1. Duel its bugged - not finish on 1hp the duel but one kill the second and remain on duel

2. Main Power Generator in DP its gone - .. command where not be able to find

3. Spectral Elim Elder in DP is gone too like Main Power Generator

16. Beastie

Beastie Banned

Not a bug, as that's how those skills are supposed to work. Was even confirmed by Alente.

17. Sycth

Sycth Banned Forum Legend

Updated first post.

18. Smartik1

woohoo 62 bugs and more keep coming xD im pretty sure the fix list was much shorter :p

19. XtremE

XtremE Proficient

Ranger :

- Using Mau Form gets your attack speed @ 1.2 no matter what.(supposed to increase the atk. speed by 29%)

- Using Bestial Fury has the same effect as Mau Form.(
    supposed to increase the atk. speed by 20%)

- Focused Shots not working.(appears as a buff but has no effect , it's been like that for almost 2 weeks.)

- The normal attack speed was 1.4 before patch , it's 1.8 when equipping a weapon.

20. Smartik1

the funny thing being that rangers still use 1 skill after another, skills which r instant so in practice theres virtually no difference xD silence + stun + stun is still enough to kill any sorc :p