1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Burning Balaur Heart

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Bastien, Mar 6, 2023.

Tags:
  1. Bastien

Bastien New Member

Hello,

First, my apologies because this is only a suspicion, but I would like you to review drop rate of "Burning Balaur Heart" item across mobs in Ingison and Gelkmaros.
    This item is required for purchasing balic designs. I always used to farm this item for instance on Mephistis farm area, though on this server I usually get less than 10 per 2 hour grind. Considering you need over 550 for a single gold weapon design, it seems pretty slow in comparison to my past experience I believe even on retail.

Note: If you find out, the drop rate is set correctly, would you consider increasing it? People are already running in full BT gear in many cases which puts crafting side of the game into shadows.

Thank you Team.

2. mandica

mandica New Member

I'm having the same difficulty, sometimes I stay up to 3 hours, is very low

3. Toyfiu

Toyfiu New Member

It already been asked to improve the crafting system, i think they just dont care, maybe too much work... Its true that the craft is totally put aside. People just running BT to get stuff, no one doing miragent/fenris stuff (atleast on asmo side) everybody has the "easy mark" title wich is funny. Its a x12 xp but craft is still classic rate...

4. Toyfiu

Toyfiu New Member

they just dont listen to suggestion, i think this server wont live long lol but still find little fun playing a 2.7 server