1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Cabinet Login Issues and the useless admins and moderators. Does anyone care?

Discussion in 'Problems' started by GeishaWarrior, Jan 20, 2022.

1. GeishaWarrior

GeishaWarrior New Member

So, each time I try to login using a password I created it won't let me login, I have to create a ticket to have my password changed every time to login and when i fix and change my password I log out to see if I can log into the Cabinet, It will not let me Now, I have requested help before because my main account will never ever let me log in for reasons COMPLETELY UNKNOWN! I have been suggested try changing your DNS This DOES NOT WORK IT IS NOT A SOLUTION I have been suggested clear your cookies I HAVE DONE THIS TO IT DOES NOT WORK THIS IS NOT A SOLUTION I have been suggested VPN I HAVE DONE THIS IT DOES NOT WORK IT IS NOT A SOLUTION! The issue is with whatever these so-called Developers of the game and cabinet creators are doing. Yet they refuse to take responsibility and look into the real issue that this is happening to SO MANY PEOPLE. And everyone on the FORUMS who are so called MODERATORS and ADMINS Have no real solutions Why are they even on the Forums calling themselves admins and moderators when they don't even know what the flip they are doing? All these issues and problems for all of these gamers and they sit there doing nothing to help us. I WANT TO ENJOY THIS GAME! WHY?! WHY WILL YOU NOT HELP ME?! WHY DO YOU NEVER HAVE A REAL SOLUTION?! WHY DO YOU NEVER LOOK INTO THE ISSUE?!?! WHY IS THIS NOT FIXED!?! WHY WILL YOU NOT FIX THIS PROBLEM?!! WHY?! I can create a new account and login and out just fine for a time but then I cant even login with my OWN PASSWORDS! You suggest useless help and then stop replying to the public. How can you call yourselves admins and moderators? Do you even care that you have so many dissatisfied customers? and will you even try to fix this issue?

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

"the useless admins and moderators"

You put into the Title of your thread, and seriously expect the staff to help you out, faster than anyone else?

Somehow you continue:
    It is completely fair, to be frustrated and to not know English very well, which in itself might be irritating enough.

It is also alright to come into the GamezBD-forum, and ask for help with whatever problem you run into.

BUT it is NOT alright, to be abusive, demeaning, and frankly just a screaming nutter, seriously expecting this sort of behaviour to make ANYone want to help you.

I suggest that you either rewrite the first part of this thread, editing out all the useless, senseless parts. OR just add an apology reply, explaining why you are throwing such a temper tantrum.

Afterwards, I will gladly help you out, even-though I am Not a part of the GamezBD staff.