1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

calling AM Bordy and AM LordCurlyFry

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by emelia, Sep 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emelia

emelia Getting there

2. LordCurlyFry

LordCurlyFry Yeah, I like curly fries. Forum Legend

We just happen to believe in very different things. It's just unfortunate that I got to your reports before he did. It's not really fair, it's not unfair, and I certainly don't know how this belongs in In-Game Reports. If you have a problem with a Staff Member/s, or really any person at all, you should stick to PMs instead of making a thread. This is common knowledge. Anyways, when you take a picture to report a Pull Bug Abuse, keep your combat log scrolled down. And no, you cannot PM Bordy to have him complete your reports, as I will be mentioning this to him as well.

In any case, you already know as I have told you many times that when you make a report your combat log needs to be scrolled down nearly all the way. Why you continue to make reports without doing so is beyond me. If you have anything else you wish to add, the Inbox system is there for a reason.

Thank you.

Mappy1011 and Stephen like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.