1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Canno get V capotia ring Quest on Seasonal Character

Discussion in 'Problems' started by iTex, Jan 7, 2021.

1. iTex

iTex New Member

I made a seasonal character (a Lahn) originally and got it to 61. realized I didn't enjoy that class and deleted it and then remade a new guardian. My guardian is now level 60 but the quest from fugar for the ring and the gem has not reappeared :/

And I just boned now? can I not get the quest anymore? I'm trying to figure out why it's not showing up again.....

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Good question, have you done any research elsewhere before asking here?

3. Fancywasabi

Fancywasabi New Member

same problem here...

4. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Its account shared quest, so u already started chain and finished started quests now u need come and continue chain, next npc after Fughar is Rubin in Calpheon u can try check him, if he also not have continue quests then open bdocodex.com find Perilla Star chain and check every npc in quest chain to remember on which npc u stopped. In last quest where u need ring if u deleted it also u will able just talk to BS and say: Hi i lost ring, and he will give u new one.

Kyller likes this.