1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Cannot Log In The Game

Discussion in 'Problems' started by farfar336, Feb 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. farfar336

farfar336 New Member

What do you mean by operating system? And now, it is launching the game for me, so I will let you know if it works

2. farfar336

farfar336 New Member

Okay so i was able to log in, but it says No server available authorization

3. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

goto ur ncsoft launcher, check the options and make sure the region setting is on north america. if its not then switch to it, right click aion in ur ncsoft launcher games list and repair it, then try again

4. farfar336

farfar336 New Member

Okay, so I did what you said, and it didn't work. And i had noticed I'm suppose to download the 2.7 game launcher version, but i kept downloading the one at the bottom right corner. But still after i downloaded the 2.7 one, i found the file at the download section, but when i click it, it doesn't do anything, i tried opening it with administration but it says this file cannot be opened because i don't have permission to.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2012
  5. farfar336

farfar336 New Member

Anyone? I still can't seem to play, I downloaded the link Smartik1 sent me with the gameazion.bat but it still says "Server Authentication is no available (6)" And i tried downloading the 2.7 but it doesn't do anything when i click it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.