1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Cannot open Season Box

Discussion in 'Questions' started by creylith, Nov 11, 2021.

1. creylith

creylith New Member

Hello,
    Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am having trouble opening the level 53 leveling aid box. I have leveled one season character doing the calpheon main story line along with others and used the timepiece to make a second season character and have done all the fugar memorandum quests with a friend and still cannot open the box. There are no quests with fugar and 0 memorandum quests in the quest log. I've tried swapping servers to open and tried to open on previous season character and it still says conditions not met. My second season character is level 65.

2. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

Now that you've changed characters in Season this could be a little tricky... You said you've completed the main questline on season with the first character up to Calpheon, right? Could you open your Quest Log on the second character and check if you have the quest "Looking for Adventurers"? This quest is the second requirement to open the "[Season] Lv. 53: Leveling Aid Box".

3. creylith

creylith New Member

That is a black spirit quest right? I do not see it in the "all" tab of the black spirits quests. On the first season character I completed the entire Calpheon quest line as well as the kamasylvia one. I was able to do all the fugar memorandum quests but they do not show when I uncheck the hide completed quests. I completed the memorandum qurests with a friend and he had no issues with his box so I'm not sure what's going on with mine.