1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Cannot Port off seasonal!

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Xrn, Jan 30, 2023.

1. Xrn

Xrn New Member

So I am guessing we can only port one character off of seasonal.

I understand that the quests can be completed once, this is not what i am asking. I leveled another character on seasonal due to the vanilla story skipping and extra SP that you get from it. I leveled it up and planned to port it off with no rewards and all that but i cannot do so.

Is it possible i can have my seasonal character transferred to normal or swapped, i planned on tagging said character but cannot because now i am stuck on seasons.

As i said i do not want any extra rewards, i just want my tamer off of seasonal.

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

As far as I can understand, you are having trouble Graduating Early with a Season Character?

Well, there are many reasons this might be a problem, but it is easiest for you, to read a guide on Season Characters, and Graduating, since me trying to figure out, what exactly it is that is missing, or wrong might not be as easy as you might think ;)

Just make a search: BDO graduating season