1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Cannot start the game window

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Nattasaran, Oct 11, 2021.

1. Nattasaran

Nattasaran New Member

I tried to start the game but there is nothing on screen. There only shows [20:26:52] Game terminated with error code: 0xC0000005 and back to the login launcher. I turned of the Windows Security on Windows 10, but it was not still starting. I could play it yesterday. How can I solve it, please?
    upload_2021-10-11_20-33-17.png

2. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

Even turning off you have to set exceptions.
    Windows Defender: set exceptions for Game Folder and Game Document Folder.
    Firewall: add Launcher and Client and give them all permissions.
    After that, open your Launcher, click Settings and choose "Force Check". Don't skip this part because your defenses might have sent something to quarantine corrupting the game files.

3. fallenslayerx1

fallenslayerx1 New Member

OK so i could play the game not even 7 hours ago now got off shutdown my pc and cleaned the dust off of it did nothing else now i am getting this error code i did not change nothing. I have also added the exemptions and have forced checked the files and i still can not load the game it crashes instantly sometimes giving me Game terminated with error code 0xC0000005 please help me i have paid for premium and dont want it to go to waste.

Fixed it when i cleaned the dust out of my pc i moved my mem chip out to clean around it and put the chip in a different slot after i put it back in its original slot it worked.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2022