1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

can't access game

Discussion in 'Problems' started by moro, Aug 31, 2018.

1. moro

moro New Member

hi!
    i got logged out of the game last night and since then whenever i try to log back in i just get a message saying 'server in maintenance mode. try again later.' i've sorted the antivirus, looked up the troubleshooting threads and done everything i could find, force checked, reinstalled the game and force checked some more, everything i could think of and it still won't work :( the game was working fine before i got logged out, so i really can't think of what else to do on my side. either that or i'm missing something. any help would be much appreciated!

2. mosu777

mosu777 New Member

Same problem. Yesterday didn't have any problems, logged out normaly, and today since morning i have the same error. Did everything that its saying on the forum but nothing. even installed the game and still nothing :(

3. SamuraiJack

SamuraiJack New Member

i just got the game and i am having trouble with the game letting me login like i typed it right and it still said my pass or username is wrong and i looked and they are correct i typed them right so i tried resetting my password about three times and it still an't working so what do i do anyone know what i should do?

4. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

Retype your username and password, making sure all spelling and capitalization is correct, then tick the "remember" box.