1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Cant download the game

Discussion in 'Problems' started by delphi, Oct 31, 2018.

1. delphi

delphi New Member

Hello guys,
    I am new here and tried to download the game.
    Step 1: I downloaded the GamezBD Launcher.zip and unzipped it and put the folder in the directory G:\Games\GamezBD Launcher
    STep 2: I started the GamezBDO exe and a launcher appeared after a few seconds with a window that said the following:
    [​IMG]
    Step 3: I pressed OK and the Settings window popped up and I edited it so now it looks like this:
    [​IMG]
    Step 4: I hit Save an another window appeared:
    [​IMG]
    Step 5: I pressed Ok and the Status bar started to "Checking file X/7779". After the counter filled to 100% it stopped and said "Error"
    [​IMG]
    Step 6: I closed the window and started doing step 1-5 again. This time the Status didn't jump to Error instantly but to "preparing for download" and after that to "downloading"
    Step 7: After a while I got "torrent error"
    [​IMG]
    Step 8: Done step 1-5 again
    Step 9: getting a new error window
    [​IMG]
    Step 10: doing Step 1-5 again
    So to wrap up. I am unable to download the game/client. I always get one of 4 different errors. "Error", "Torrent Error" "Error P2P" or "Error occured" from step 9
    I would really like to play but it seems I need some help to fix this.

2. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

HumbleZ likes this.
  3. delphi

delphi New Member

I see. In that case it would be quite helpful to put that on the "HOW TO CONNECT" list on the download site because the path was at least in my case blank.
    Does it has to be under C: and Documents or is it just important that I create a new folder named "Black Desert" ?

4. cocosul

cocosul Guest

you better download it different, cuz it takes days via loader. check on black desert section, on guides for other ways of downloading

5. delphi

delphi New Member

Ohhh so I already need the game to be installed?

6. goody

goody New Member

This is the most fucked up game to download. Iv'e been trying for two days to download the Client and all i get is the forums when i click on Client in the download section. They need to make an easier way to down load this game.
    I have the game on my other computer but Trying to get it on my new Alienware Aurora 13. This really sucks.