1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Resolved Can't enter ingame with password nor change it.

Discussion in 'Problems' started by vagabond13, Aug 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vagabond13

vagabond13 New Member

Hello

Yesterday i updated the game to version 2886, everything was correct, i did a file check and everything OK.

When entering the username and password that i have since 2018, the same since then, it is impossible because the username or password is invalid.

I try several times and it continues to give an error, so i went to the website through the launcher to reset the password, entered my email, several times, because no mail arrived to confirm the password was reset correctly.

I enter my account on the web and try to change the password several times but it doesn't work either.

And so I am since yesterday, I can not enter the game with any password or change it.

I would appreciate if someone can help me with this problem.

Thanxs in Advance.

2. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Send me a private message with your account.

3. vagabond13

vagabond13 New Member

Hello Noyah, i edited the post the same day saying that the problem with the user / pass was solved by itself.
    I have not re-entered the forum until today and I see that you answered me the same day, so sorry, but not the edition of the post giving it by resolution / closed.
    This was the day of the update and web change, strange things usually happen until everything puts in place.

Thank you so much for attending me so quickly.

Best regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.