1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Can't extract cron stones from costume

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Rocityman, May 30, 2020.

1. Rocityman

Rocityman New Member

I just bought the premium treant costume set specifically to get cron stones from it and it won't let me extract them. Some costumes in the store say very clearly that you cannot extract crons from them but that notice is not on the treant costume so why can't I extract the crons from it?

2. zikeryus

zikeryus New Member

Cause trent wont give you cron's :)

3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

4. Rocityman

Rocityman New Member

Pay more attention? There's no tool tip saying cron stones can't be extracted so there's nothing to pay attention to. I even checked it before I bought it. 2020-05-30_195236049.png 2020-05-30_195242657.png

5. loboram

You are of course absolutely right about there being NO descriptions on the Complete SET, however there should be one for each piece as you can clearly see in ALL the other outfits, if you mouse over the individual pieces (at the bottom small icon) you can immediately see what is what, and also as you pointed out in the description on the center of the screen.

HOWEVER I just went to see for myself, if I could somehow get the information needed for the Camo-sets, and unfortunately you are quite right about that, there is NO information to be gained about those items, NOT even from the bdocodex: https://bdocodex.com/us/item/600039/

So you are quite right about that...also sorry that I doubted you ability to read the description, it really wasn't meant as an insult or trying to make you sound ignorant at all, I was really just extremely surprised over the lack of that crucial bit of information, which you can obviously find on pretty much ALL other outfits/costumes, although I did NOT check the entire list since I am incapable of doing anything about it myself.

If I were you I would contact either @Kolka or @Noyah, and ask for solution to the problem at hand, as well as add it as a bug report, eventhough it might not be an actual bug, it is still a terrible oversight.

6. Rocityman

Rocityman New Member

Ok, thank you. How do I contact them? I have no idea how to send in a ticket or bug report which is why I posted my issue on the forums.

7. loboram

Well there is a bug section on the forum, however since it isn't a bug as such, I suggest that you make a Private Message (Conversation), you can access this option by mouse-over your forum-username, and selecting the conversation option :)