1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Can't find 32 contribution points on account

Discussion in 'Problems' started by TexasTwurkTeam, Nov 29, 2023.

1. TexasTwurkTeam

TexasTwurkTeam New Member

I have 9 fences and 1 container, totaling 100 contribution points. My rented items show 132. I've spent the last week straight combing through all my inventories and storages and I cannot figure out what I'm missing. I just hovered over every single item that I owned and couldn't find it. I Googled and I tried giving Lara 300 weeds in Heidel for a supposed contribution point recovery, but it didn't work. I only have 1 house that contains only 1 container, so there's nothing else to check. Everything online that wasn't easily resolved mentioned needing to put a ticket in to support. Sorry to bother you but I simply can't find these items.
    upload_2023-11-29_15-37-4.png

upload_2023-11-29_15-32-10.png

2. TexasTwurkTeam

Saw the patch notes that [CP] would be added to the front of all items rentable with contribution points. Didn't see anything in any of my inventories or storages unfortunately upload_2023-11-29_23-51-47.png

3. Ndr

Ndr New Member

mine 33 cp missing my friend's 13 cp missing he says my items missing but we dont know which items

4. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello there to you all, seems that there are some people who are unable to find the Rented items, and the residences/workshops they spent their Contribution Points on. This is indeed a problem for you, but as I've said before to returning players, there have been some major changes to the CP system in the last 2 years. That may be the answer to your dilemma, but before you go all apeshaite on me, please take a moment and consider that this may just be because you haven't checked ALL possibilities. Node investments, any node that you have connected, and any house in any town/village/city counts as rented for CP, there are a few items that you can rent for Quests, and there are even items that you can rent directly for CP as well.

Hehe, just noticed the "screenshots" you have added, they aren't actually usable at all, since those could easily have been manipulated, or from another server. The only way people will take your "proof" seriously, is if you do NOT edit nor manipulate the images/screenshots/videos.
    Also to the screenshot piece that @TexasTwurkTeam added, with the search term "[CP]", I just pretty sure that isn't the correct syntax. The search function in-game is truly bad, and only works if you write the words "correctly", according to the database you cannot make a search, using a lowercase letter to begin with. So it stands to reason that making That specific search won't reveal much at all either.

Look I would love to help you out, but as I've said; I am NOT a part of the staff, and I do not have access to checking the system, however I am not even sure that the system keeps track of individual players CP investments. So there really is only one way to do this; Unlink ALL nodes, return ALL rented items, Disable ALL houses in all villages/towns/cities, and then you start checking all storages for items that were returned from residences, and/or items that you don't know too well.

5. TexasTwurkTeam

What are you even talking about? I don't understand the point of this weirdly condescending reply. You don't even work for them, and don't quite seem to fully understand how computer systems work either.

I said in the original post that I only have 1 residence, so there's nothing to check. There's a screenshot. The game even tells you the nodes specifically for houses. Again, as stated in the original post, I'm specifically talking about rented items, so I'm looking for the section that says "Rent Item", not "Purchase House". I don't understand where the confusion is on your part here.

upload_2023-11-30_6-50-47.png

Why is screenshot in quotations? Why on earth would I doctor a photo showing no rented items are in my inventory? For what gain? What purpose? Do you not realize how absurdly insane that statement is? The people that are actually qualified to handle my request can verify, because they have access to my account. I'm unconcerned with disproving your own delusion to you.

How is the bracket in the search term "[CP]" - from the patch notes - lowercase? If you don't mean the bracket, how is a capital C lowercase? If you're complaining about the bracket specifically, I also tried with only CP, which also isn't lowercase. Zero of the characters in the query were lowercase.

I work in enterprise IT. If the points are still missing, and they are, then the system knows where the points are allocated to. What you're describing is absolutely not how systems work. And again, as stated in the original post, in every unresolved issue via Google, the end user had to reach out to support via a ticket to figure it out, as I'm doing right now.

6. Ndr

Ndr New Member

i will try and show you how did ended.. thanks for any help for you

7. Ndr

Ndr New Member

it didnt work end mess my node sytem so i break again the game the game managers do not work i send the massage but any response almost a week ... i see there is a problem is here ... i remember that this server used to be much nicer then now and the origin game but What can be done in this situation? Is there anything that can be done? Negative.

8. Ndr

Ndr New Member

and i just say that you are waste of time. nothing else.

9. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I am sorry if you are the one, who is Reading text and imagining what the other person's "Voice sounds like", because that is Truly delusional, sorry to say that, but since you've started being a prick towards me, for NO good reason, I cannot see why on Earth *I* should treat you better than you treat me.
    Hmm, and then there is this, which is just a random thing to say, especially with regards to the back and forth so far.
    There is no such "section", I don't even know where you are referring to?
    Exactly my question to you?
    I am Not disproving towards anyone here, nor am I the delusional one, since I wasn't the one who started behaving like a prick, and leveling personal attacks towards you, as you have done three times here.

Look I don't know who you are, and as such I can be understanding and patient, however once you start behaving like a bratty little spoiled 12 year old, then all I can muster of human understanding, is thrown right out the window. So please for the sake of everyone who reads this forum, stop behaving like that, and stop delusionally thinking that you KNOW without Any doubt, what the motivations and "actual meaning" of other people's TEXT messages are.

I have ALways tried to help people, and the "thanks" I get for that is; NONE AT ALL! So no, I don't take pleasure in this, but I do enjoy it once in a while, when people know how to NOT read into things that they imagine, and actually say thank you, after getting the help that they needed.

So in at least three posts so far, I've stated that the Contribution Points system, has been reworked more than once in the past two years. This means that the total number has changed and the amount of CP you get per X experience points has also changed, which is in fact the very first thing I mentioned, which WILL explain the perceived loss of CP, but the overall maximum amount of CP has now increased.

I know I might be wrong, but I had the same thing happen to me, and when I asked the answer was clear; The CP system has been reworked, and you can now get a ton more CP in total. *I* didn't need more of an answer, the amount of CP lost were meaningless in the grand scheme of things, and since this is a GAME, it sure wasn't that hard to get them back, and many more than I used to have shortly afterwards.

So far, all I have done is try to help out. Pointing out the CP system has been reworked, and that the only way to take anything presented here as actual verifiable proof seriously, is to leave the screenshots and videos without any form of editing, and it literally says so in the forum bug report rules. I know this isn't posted in the bug report section, but the same rules apply if you want people to take things you post seriously. *I* couldn't possibly tell you Why someone else would choose to lie or cheat or make false reports, but there are people like that out there, and that is why the rule was made, to make sure that there was at least one barrier to clear, before ANYone would take screenshots/videos seriously.

It really seems to me as if ONLY players who are shady, hiding something, or plainly cheating, need to edit their "proof" before submitting it. Why else would they be worried? If you're going to say anonymity, then you are the one who doesn't understand computers or the internet.

10. TexasTwurkTeam

Yeah, I'm not reading this after your original reply. I'm not here to talk to or argue with you. Good luck with whatever it is that you think you're doing

Last edited: Dec 1, 2023
  11. Ndr

Ndr New Member

i am happy because finally you say the right thing about the problem Thanks a lot for this. But I wonder that They said they fixed the CP system, but it is still broken, it needs to be fixed and I also sent a message to GM, still no response, it's been two weeks.

Stop giving ridiculous advice, are you a twelve year old child? I withdrew all contribution points and as a result, I lost a lot of time, workers and connections and nothing improved.

thanks for any help..