1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Can't finish the task [Her choice is]

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Reisen47, Aug 17, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Reisen47

Reisen47 New Member

Jenna was not at the end of the mission navigation, unable to have a conversation. Roy Mills, who was next to the empty seat, said that Jenna was in another tent. I couldn't talk to Jenna when I got there, no mission options.

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello and welcome to the GamezBD Forum, not sure if you have already received a welcome before, but I can see that this is your second Thread/Post.

Alright then...unfortunately none of the things you have written are related to the game BDO. There is no NPC named Roy Mills, or Jenna.

https://bdocodex.com/gl/npc/41119/
    I found this though Roig Mills, and it might be what you are talking about, but this NPC has no quest related entries.

https://bdocodex.com/gl/npc/40041/
    In the aforementioned NPC, there is a mention of Jarette Dormongatt, but I am still not sure which quest you are trying to complete?

"Her Choice" doesn't appear as any quest name, so if it isn't too much trouble, could you add a screenshot of the Quest page, without Any editing so we know it is GamezBD?

3. Reisen47

Reisen47 New Member

[Manor] Whom Shall She Choose?
    thats what im talking about.
    I cant deliver the List of Marriage Prospects to Jarette Domongatt, because she was not at the end of the mission navigation waypoint.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2022
    loboram likes this.
  4. loboram

"Completion Target: Jarette Domongatt
    - Deliver the List of Marriage Prospects to Jarette DomongattRequired actions:
    Talk to the Black Spirit"

According to the Link you supplied, so have you tried talking to your Black Spirit yet?

5. Reisen47

Reisen47 New Member

I've been conversation with dark elves, and received the List of Marriage Prospects,so I need to “Deliver the List of Marriage Prospects to Jarette Domongatt”to finish this quest,but can't,because Jarette Domongatt is missing.

6. Quality

Quality New Member

Hey man I had the same issue. You have to go to the location with another character, for me I made a new character and ran over and she was there. it seem to be a family wide quest so it worked. You have to put the quest item in the bank and give it to another character, then transfer back to your main after.

7. loboram

Hello and welcome to the GamezBD Forum, hope your stay in the community is an enjoyable one.

I do have to point out a couple of things though: Some players have experienced some problems, because they have started their Character in the Winter Zone, and gone with that starting questline.

Also: There is a Report Bug/Player section, where things like this, have to be reported, otherwise the Developers won't know, what is happening, and then fix it. The Developers cannot be asked, to play the entire game all the time, in order to find bugs, that's what this section is for; https://forum.gameznetwork.com/categories/black-desert-reports.402/

Jarette Domongatt is more than one place by the way, the most likely place to find her, is in the Western Guardpost.