1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Can't Graduate from Season

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Aeyix, Aug 31, 2023.

1. Aeyix

Aeyix New Member

Hello, I'm trying to graduate my season character but Cant get the quest from Leyla. I assume it's because somehow my Musa (which was the season char originally) has the honorable adventurers ticket, but deleting it doesnt allow me to grab it on my new season char. Not sure how to fix this. And yes, I've completed the pass and claimed everything.

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello and welcome to the GameZ-network forum, hope your stay with us, will be a pleasant one.

GamezBD has a tradition of not allowing graduation, until the Administrator/Owner/Developer decides that it is time. Actually I don't really know what it is that triggers this event, however we get an announcement and then "graduation" is enabled. So just sit back, relax, earn a ton more Silver for your family, using the season channel and character. No need to stress out or need to play a lot in order to not miss out, like on retail. Here we get to enjoy the game at a leisurely pace.

3. SolarT

SolarT New Member

And if you're full season gear? What am I supposed to do with the silver I get from season channel if I can't use them to improve gear?

4. loboram

Hmmm, does your imaginary Storage/Bank in-game, perhaps have a leak, from which all the Silver you make, is running out?
    Because the idea is, as far as I can see, to make a ton of Silver, so that when the season ends; Your account has 2 characters of the same level, due to the use of the Fughar's Timepiece, and of course the no-brained obvious idea, to have more than just one character, since that is very useful.
    Other than the 2 characters, you should also have one full PEN Tuvala gear set, with accessories, as well as a ton of Advice of Valk's so that you can enhance all the items you need, once the season ends.

So in essence, there is Just as much to do while in a season, especially since you can freely change server channels, and can therefore be part of the Boss hunting, and any other events that are happening. In fact there is Nothing you can do, on a non-Season character, that you cannot do on a Season character.

So why are You in such a terrible hurry, and what exactly are you trying to hurry for?

5. SolarT

SolarT New Member

In other words, create a season character -> get silver -> purchase all your normal gear from scratch.
    Where's the fun in that? You could do the same with a normal character.
    What a pathetic argument for a feature that doesn't work as intended.

6. loboram

Hmmm, may I inquire as to what prompted your rude reply? Could it perhaps be, that I forgot to welcome you as well to the GameZ-network Forum, as I usually do with newcomers to the Forum? If so, I am sorry, and welcome to the GameZ-network forum.
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinions of course, however I am not a part of the GameZ-network staff, and I am not responsible for anything that the devs. and admins. do or plan or want.
    What I completely fail to see, is how you are Against being on the season channel, where you can get SO many more items, and bonuses, as well as exchange Time-Filled-Stones for Advice of Valks. To me it seems more and more as if, you Just want to cause trouble and behave as a Troll.