1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Can't move on with the quest.

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Dragonhearted, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Dragonhearted

Dragonhearted New Member

2019-11-19_127725648.JPG I was going through Valencia II questline and I'm now stuck at this "Give me first, then we can talk" quest.
    The previous quests should've given me enough Amity to buy the Ancient Lexicon, Beginner knowledge from the goblin but I don't have enough amity.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2019
    azuloncho likes this.
  2. azuloncho

azuloncho New Member

Hi dragonhearted, first you need gain amity with Afarou, if u talk with him, you can gift them some item to gain amity!
    Look in the market to buy those items :)

Sorry for my english, its really poor :p

3. Dragonhearted

Dragonhearted New Member

I know i have to gain amity with him, but the thing is, the previous quests should've given me that amity needed to buy the knowledge. Somehow I don't get that amity.

4. azuloncho

azuloncho New Member

When i did that quest, Afarou never give me any amity points :/

5. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

First up, did you finish the quest, "Give first"?
    If you did steal the three items and give them as stated: "Grave robber Afuaru in Valencia asked you to give the 3 stolen items to other residents, and talk to them in the Ancient Language. Give the items to Shandi Yut, Ossa Dilla, and Yis Kunjamin, and talk to them in the Ancient Language."

Then yeah you are absolutely Right, it SHOULD have given you the Amity needed for the Lexicon.
    I did also notice that NONE of the Quests that reward Amity are doing so at the moment which I already alerted Kolka about, so it is just a matter of either restarting the server or implementing the next patch/update, not sure which one will do the trick. But I did post a bug report about it.