1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Can't skip main quest with my season character

Discussion in 'Questions' started by DanThas, Apr 18, 2022.

1. DanThas

DanThas New Member

Very good, I have been playing 5/6 months and my first character that I created was from season, I finished the season before the bug will occur that all the characters graduated. Now I have created another seasonal character and it does not give me the selection to be able to simplify the main missions. And if necessary I can not attach a screenshot of what happens to me because the forum does not admit me.

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Alright, I hear you. You can however use an image upload site, there are many free ones, where you can put screenshots and then link that to the forum as proof.

It is not unheard of, this problem you have run into, and of course I HAVE to ask you: Have you completed the Main questline, with any other characters on your account?

"
    Simplified Main Quest Requirements

• Main Questline: Completed main quest line already on an alternate character
      • already completed all of the Mediah main quest line (press O key then Main tab)
      • up to “[Pet] Bareeds’ Junaid” from Bareeds III (Suggested quest tab under “[ADV Support] Pets, Loyal Companions”)
    "
    (https://grumpygreen.cricket/simplified-main-quest/)

3. Briann

Briann New Member

is the simplified mediah quest exclusive only on seasonal characters? i want to create normal character. does it have simplified quest too ?

4. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Yeah @Briann the whole idea behind this game, is that players want to play a MMORP-game. That is usually about doing a bunch of quests, as such completing the Main questline is a requirement, to be able to have access to a lot more game.
    The Season character is indeed the only one who gets to "skip" ahead, and only after another character in the same family, has completed the first chunk of the main questline. However this game in particular is designed, so that the more characters you have in a family, the better things get for the player :)