1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Cant't get in EU Servers

Discussion in 'Problems' started by overfrazz, Jan 14, 2020.

1. overfrazz

overfrazz New Member

Since Today I can't get into EU servers anymore Idk why, NA works all good , but when I try to log in EU servers And I select a character , the game starts loading but after a while crashes , sometimes I get into the game , but lags as hell and I can t even interact with something before I crash again . I need help and a solution if possible , I tried with another connection and it worked but is weird, I always played with the same connection and It worked well,today it's not anymore

2. lieutenantsinon

lieutenantsinon New Member

Same, Please any Fixes?

3. RokuVI

RokuVI <SilverBullet>

Whenever you disconnected after character selection, most of the time it means client does not receive enough packets from server thus packet loss and game close. This issue is well known but unfortunately currently Gamez team can't do much about it if its packet loss, because its about the connection quality between Gamez server and your ISP (internet service provider).

EU server hosted in France 5.196.84.119, while NA server hosted in Canada 192.99.149.135, That is why players using the same ISP as yours are always facing the same problem too, that is why it worked when you tried another connection (ISP), that is why it worked on NA server but not EU server, and that is why certain ISP works before but not today (network congestion), all these because of the regional routing quality.

The most common solution I have seen are always try play using VPN, but this isn't always help as far as I concern. Other than wait for your ISP fix, try connect to a different ISP.

4. overfrazz

overfrazz New Member

yes ty now works all good :D