1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

@Carl and @Kolka please make wizard101 private server

Discussion in 'Contact Us' started by xTrinity, May 6, 2019.

1. xTrinity

xTrinity Banned

I've been asking this for a long time, but you guys are always busy with BD :(.

It is not an ordinary kids game, they actually encrypt packets (it seems harder than aion and BD)

Here's a link to their client: click here

Please make this, thanks!

@Carl @Kolka

2. Drella

Drella New Member

i would totally play the private server if they made one. wizard101 was my life when i was younger. since im older and cant rely on parent's wallets anymore, official w101 is expensive lol

3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

The previous post was made by a banned account, not entirely sure why it was banned, but that alone should make you a bit suspicious of the post in the first place. Secondly just a thought here, but the game is Free-To-Play as it is now, also this is a gameplay video of it:

Now if you can compare that to Black Desert Online or even Aion for that matter, you might as well compare this game (Road Blasters):
    To Grand Theft Auto 3-5, or am I completely wrong?