1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Carl and your updates... ?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by AlexTech, Sep 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sammyeli

sammyeli Banned

Not letting this thread and my thread in Questions section die, simple questions, all thats needed is somebody with authority to answer or carl, not a GM that is there to just look for dupers or what not or mods, I do not think we are asking for much.

Scenerio :-

US- when will this be implemented
    Carl - The devs have not given us a date or the devs have stated it will be available on this date or around it.

not We(carl & some anonymous devs) are working on it, because that is a damn lie.

2. Aegis

Aegis Guest

I thought you paid VIP to trade items? o.o

3. vRisen

vRisen Banned

The only reason we're getting updates at all is because Aion Lightning is doing them and he's stealing them.

So if you want things fixed, PM a developer at Aion Lightning and watch us get the same update. :|

Speaking of which.. *PM's about sorcerer nerfs*

4. sammyeli

sammyeli Banned

I didnt pay for VIP but I did get premium after pone of the gms said updates would happen by last Friday.

You cant exchange AP items, you don't get medals from attending for sieges , PVE gear doesn't drop, get to 55 and keep getting rolled by veteran players that have been playing since 2.0 or before and are geared have the means to do trading.

For a new player you might as well wait to play unless you like getting rolled by all stigma skilled sorcs, too funny to see getting one shotted.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2011
    3 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.