1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Cash Shop Question

Discussion in 'Questions' started by GodWarrior, Oct 23, 2018.

1. GodWarrior

GodWarrior New Member

I want to transfer the exp from my level 62 warrior to a level 14 berserker. However when I read the combat/skill exp transfer coupon I wanted to be absolutely sure that it would work as I want it to before I bought
    https://bdocodex.com/us/item/17694/
    When it says characters on both ends, does that mean if one of those conditions it lists applies to EITHER of the characters, then it wont work?

AKA my level 62 warrior with an awakening weapon cannot transfer his exp to a level 14 berserker? Or even a level 50 berserker for that matter?

Is this correct? That I definitely cannot transfer exp to this character because I completed the awakening quest on my warrior

2. GodWarrior

GodWarrior New Member

Sorry I misread, what im really asking is, do i have to get my berserker to level 50 before I use the transfer thing or can i keep him at 14 and he will then go to 62

3. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

The character will not go to 62 because exp stops at 49.999 for example. it's best to use them on a level 50 character, or exp wil be lost

4. GodWarrior

GodWarrior New Member

Thanks a ton. So when I use the scroll on a lvel 50 zerker, he will go to level 62 right? But also will he have the same exp as me? Lets say for example I am level 62.80, will my zerker just be level 62.00 or will he also be 62.80

5. xanaina

xanaina New Member

I just want it every time I do it, I buy my items from the account

6. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

I assume it would give the same as on your base character, though I cannot guarantee. I've not used one msyelf.