1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Solved Central Market Cannot Buy Items

Discussion in 'Problems' started by nikostimi, Oct 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nikostimi

nikostimi New Member

Hi after the last update when i try to buy items from central market i get this message: [ the maximum capacity of the central market warehouse has been exceeded ] Dont know if i am the only one have this problem, i dont see anything about this in the forum pls help.

2. aaronmatthew

aaronmatthew Banned

i am also getting a similar bug where i can't recall a sale on a 50vt size item because it's at capacity when i actually have 2300 capacity left

3. LokiX

LokiX New Member

Also having the same issue, I sold some accessories to finance a Pen Sub-weapon I want to use an inverted heart on, and it keeps telling me I have exceeded my warehouse capacity. I am 300LT away from the top level. I did notice when trying to buy some concentrated black stones yesterday the same thing was happening. However, didnt put 2 and 2 together till just now with this purchase. Thanks in advance for any fix.

To add more detail, I got my Warehouse weight down to under 5k LT by transferring stuff out of the warehouse to storage. This seemed to do the trick. It is as if the issue may be that it is somehow not counting book of old moon, kama tree, or another buff. And independently of that my wonderful wife just told me about the 5K LT response on Telegram. Thanks for the workaround!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2021
    Sigyn likes this.
  4. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

It's a known bug to be fixed on next maintenance.
    Right now you'll only be able to move items to CM if it has less than 5k weight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.