1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Cera Medals,Gp etc

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Dallaz, Apr 15, 2022.

1. Dallaz

Dallaz Getting there

Well im writing this again on a chance of having any feedback

Everyone know that what i am saying here is true and i know biggest % of sv agrees with some points

PVP
    We all play Aion for the pvp,it always have been one of the best games in the terms of pvp,and right now the pvp on gamez its 0
    Everyone do sieges to farm cera,go arenas to farm GP and then all afk waiting for next siege

I think if we get from kills GP it would be a first big add to spice a bit more the pvp
    And like i sayed in the past,the other solution (IN MY OPPINION) its adding more cera dropps on the server

How ? Those boxes randomly arround a map(Tiamantara's Eye its a great choice (again in my oppinion)) that drops always random stuffs like: Scrolls,potion,ceras,candys etc etc

This will force the pvp ,and this will make everyone (elyos and asmos) want to farm those boxes,forcing even more the pvp

Other Point

I know account wharehouse have some restrictions ,if dont 100% that everyone was spamming chars for scrolls,but i think it was a good ideia if i can store in account wharehouse woc wings,bm gear,medals,etc

Feel free to give your oppinion :D

Last edited: Apr 15, 2022
  2. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Not only is it not an incentive but it can also be easily abused.
    We have no plans regarding these boxes. They were a thing in previous versions, but not now.
    I can't say for sure but there are two options - either we will edit the itempak to allow account warehouse of several items such as woc2 or we will release an item that allows trading despite the restrictions. Either way, we are still checking our options and I can't guarantee anything yet. Once a decision is made it will be announced.

tokak, Ethereal and Dallaz like this.
  3. Dallaz

Dallaz Getting there

How can it be abused ? Right now the server have 0 incentives for pvp ..
    Like the previous answer,this boxes would be and incentive to force pvp ,it was a suggestion and thanks for feedback
    Imo itempak edit its a good choice, so it would be free for us :D

4. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

I don't think you need an explanation for this.

5. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

GP/AP/Kill trading.

6. merletester

merletester New Member

Yeah, Kill trading would become a real issue, but you there definitely isn't any reason to PVP right now other than getting your kill count higher, which is also something people can trade.
    Also most sieges are against the balaur anyway, so no PVP in sieges. What if the rewards for a successful siege were greater if you took something from the other faction than the rewards for taking something from the balaur? This would be an incentive to not only PVP, but would create more competition for forts in PVP zones and might spur a PVP awakening on the server.

7. Maliske

Maliske New Member

GP? while the most (for those who have many GP) trade in the arena of glory, harmony and solo arena...