1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ceramium Medals

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Pox, Mar 29, 2022.

1. Pox

Pox New Member

Hey since EB its so stupidly broken giving crazy amounts of AP, Kinah and Ceramium Medals, can we get some Ceramium Medals to be obtainable through actual PvP?

Since this is a PvP server, and a lot of people are being left out of EB runs on both sides which is pretty common and being honest people on BM gear like me can't keep up anymore, MR/Block clerics are mostly untouchable if they know how to manage themselves, and the gear disparity is noticeable when even a perfect combo can't kill shit + It's so fucking boring doing the same 24-man, 30min, PvE instance after so many years of running it over and over again.

Maybe create some quests involved in killing people on certain maps, arena rewards, dredgion, etc... so they're worth actually doing, Thanks.

Sirayu and Raide02 like this.
  2. Edster85

Edster85 Miragent Holy Templay!

I hear you, though i've never ran EB before, i'm still stuck on only BM gear as well, nothing against it, i know i get some Ceramium's from gold box in Sauro, but not nearly enough to do anything with yet =^.^=
    also, thank you admins, and rest of staff for being so awsome to keep Gamez online so long (love it)

3. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

You can run Danuar Mysticarium and get 13 Ceramium Medals on S-rank completion. (Haven't tried if this is with Value Boost or not)

4. Pox

Pox New Member

I appreciate your answer Ethereal but... But I just want to earn PvP Gear doing PvP stuff, killing people not mobs, besides Mysticarium, Sillus, owned by asmodians... Elyos got the short stick in both composites and ceranium medals, it's our fault indeed but we aren't just strong enough to try and take it yet, and will never probably be, because of the actual population and gear difference, which was turbo'ed in less than a week because of EB ceramium and ap ratios.

If I have to die on BM gear, I will die on BM gear but I refuse to do more PvE tbh...

5. Raide02

Raide02 New Member

Totally Agree. this would totally help ppl who doesnt have enough time to get PVE and also for those who choose to play alone. sounds good some special rewards for PVP.

Sirayu likes this.
  6. katykat

katykat Proficient Forum Legend

I would love a PvP quest or something to earn cera medals. like the weeklie inside tia eye or daily there instead of mithril yield Cera. I've always hated how much PvE to PvP had to be done.

Also DM can only be done if you own the fort. Maybe make instance accessible in the main cities for all this would be really cool.

7. Kaesepinguin

Kaesepinguin New Member

I agree. And because most of the Players are from the US, Players from EU timezone lack of People to run effenciently. Would be great if some of the PvE Instances got nerved, even the S-Rank Mysticarium is very unfair for the Elyos Players. Its okay to have People loving PvE more than PvP, Aion IS PvPvE (Thats not NOTAion here), but maybe getting Cera Meds at EVERY Siege (Abyss Lower/Upper/Mid, Gelk/Inggi, Tia (Never ran Tia Raids, dunno if there are Ceras as Reward). And getting even more (alot) reward at succesfully conquering a Fortress will maybe push the PvP for Sieges (Its very boring atm, why trying to get a fortress if u get your rewards just by killing some siege npcs?)
    And considering the huge time difference between US and EU Timezones, so that everyone has the chance to get good rewards, no matter where you are from)
    Maybe cool rewards for Dred PvP(vE) - is there even anyone running them?

I really like this Server, but there are not many players now (hope it will getting more in the future) and having freaking big (PvP)rewards for 24 man Instances is not adequate now i think.

Everyone, no matter if he prefers to do PvP Solo, in Group, at siege or PvE/Group (less PvP (Cera Med) rewards for PvE,- more chances for good Ench. Stones etc..?) should have the chance to have fun and get rewarded for his efford. I know its not easy to get a well balanced solution for everyone, but maybe you get along with some suggestions :)

Sirayu likes this.
  8. alexander1st

alexander1st onetwothree Top Notch Youtuber

I really like the sound of this suggestion. It would really bring people out to pvp and keep the server active.

9. Heize

Heize New Member

i agree pvp on giving cera medals would be fun than doing 24 man eb pve its hard to earn just like me a solo player.

10. Farrel02

Farrel02 New Member

Two Gods with cera rewards :D

11. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

We have no plans to bring back the old battlegrounds.
    We will see what can be done about it.

12. katykat

katykat Proficient Forum Legend

Maybe you can add as rewards for doing EOB, Kamar Battlefield. Maybe a point system, separate from credits on x kills you gain points and as prizes from events hosted by the GMs you can choose as a reward these points vs credits. X points can be traded in for medals, special armor skins, motions, mounts, pets etc.

alexander1st likes this.
  13. Tylkys

Tylkys Expert

my set isn't even +10 yet, and a BM, because I don't have time to do pve work every day from monday to sunday, I only have friday free, ceramium is hard in the game, nobody wants to go instance

14. Farrel02

Farrel02 New Member

Yup need to give some solo players an extra credit to farm ceras in solo pvp/pve/event it's really hard to join instances due to language barrier and their priority is their guild 1st.

15. alexander1st

alexander1st onetwothree Top Notch Youtuber

1 Cera 2 Mithrils per blue chest in Tia's eye would be a great start. Being able to change AP to Cera Medals somehow would be insanely good. That way players can profit from having time to farm AP and change that to Cera Medals to gear up. Reward everyone's time ingame, no matter whether they can join EB or IO or siege or w/e else people are doing on a normal schedule.

AP => Cera Exchange (2 ceras for 50k AP or something) and Cera Medals in blue chests in Tia's eye is a start imo. A non exploitable start to create equal opportunities for all players ^^

Last edited: Apr 11, 2022
    Pox likes this.