1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Change Sesonchar to normal

Discussion in 'Questions' started by timbercat, May 1, 2022.

1. timbercat

timbercat New Member

I got a question to Fugars Time Item. I can change with this my lvl 62 Char to normal when i got anotherone to LVL 25. But my Question when i make my LVL 62 Season Char normal and any 25 to season... did they change lvl? I got one Prob at the Offi Server with such items. So

My season lvl 62 go to normal did he loose his lvl and Other things? ( i know weapons will go to the 25 other char^^) Or did the 62 Season got his Exp from fight and lvl? I don`t want to get him back to lvl 25 and got no quests then. Hope you understand me :). And did the Weapons stay on theier LVL for the 25 or did i have to LVL them up again to Pen?

So again^^ I want my 62 Char normal but as he is. Equipment i np^^ to get some but again Quests and so will be a problem.

Thanks for Help.

2. timbercat

timbercat New Member

And one more question^^ i got all season quests. did i have to make them new or did i get the seson end reward if the 25 wont get till end?

3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello and Welcome to the GamezBD Forum. Just want to remind you, to always make a forum search first, before you create a new thread. The reason for this is: https://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/season-quest.240257/#post-2220133

There are some links there, that will explain things about the Season Characters. Here is a link for the Timepiece: https://grumpygreen.cricket/fughars-timepiece/

The last thing you should know, is that here on GamezBD the Developers do their best, to provide an experience that is a copy of the retail-BDO server. So while there are some changes, that mainly make it easier and quicker to play here, there aren't things that are directly different, from the retail-BDO experience.

Basically things work as on the retail-BDO server.

4. timbercat

timbercat New Member

Thanks a lot and Sorry i Will search more next time :)

loboram likes this.