1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Change the channel name of hadumsha to elviarsha.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Visoral, Dec 1, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Visoral

Visoral Getting there

"Hadum" was a tentative name when it was under development, and is not official.

2. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

"Hadum" is not just a tentative name, "Hadum" is the name of the Goddess of Despair, which "has set loose her black sun, glowing with hatred and destruction, upon the skies of Serendia, a world that is beginning to look like Hadum's Elvia Realm."
    So it's not wrong to call it both Elvia or Hadum, because Elvia is the Realm and Hadum is the Goddess. Tbh I believe that retail doesn't even name those servers after Elvia or Hadum, they just have the green icon to indicate that.

3. Kyrillos

Kyrillos VI

can u give a link for the whole lore of bdo.

4. Visoral

Visoral Getting there

I know it's a lore related word, but it's still a tentative name.
    in fact, after it was officially implemented in NA/EU, more and more sites are using the "elvia" instead of "hadum" as time goes on.
    using the word "elvia" instead of "hadum" should help make it easier for more players to understand.

btw, I didn't mention the person-months it would take to make that change.
    I don't know how they manage the channel names, but if it's just a matter of changing the .loc, it should be worth considering.
    If not, then no.