1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Changes for Lumiel

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Carl, Sep 15, 2014.

?

Would you like to have Lumiel as an european server?

Poll closed Oct 15, 2014.
  1. Yes

63.5%
  2. No

36.5%
  1. Carl

Carl Administrator Admin

Hello,

This thread is dedicated for changes you'll like to see happen on server lumiel, keep it clean and post your suggestions and opinions below.
    You may also place a vote in the Poll about the server location.

Thank you.

2. Llama

Llama The Drama Llama Forum Legend

Well, as long as the population will improve then that would be better.

The server's location doesn't matter to me. Looking forward for the changes...

tokak likes this.
  3. DarkestNight

DarkestNight Romeo and Chillderella

Kretia's Rock (Which Doesn't Exist Anymore)
    Well how bout this....
    -Higher the 'non VIP stats' then the VIP1/2 will be x2 the default stats given(Something Like that x3 )
    then when that happens, "Original Lumiel Players" will get some bonuses/prizes after the changes(Like extra kinah,items,ect.). While transferees will have nothing

Edit:Moving the server to Europe will cause some trouble and things 'might' get worst
    I dont recommend transfering the server..
    -Higher Stats
    -Original Lumiel players get 1 bonus
    -Free Transfer

Last edited: Sep 16, 2014
    tokak and Zatox like this.
  4. zeei

zeei lkaashl.deviantart.com

i personally would like a merge.. i dont see how being an eu server would improve lumiels population.

neo77 and waacky1234 like this.
  5. Stephen

Stephen I always chill bruh

if the server transfer to Lumiel is free that would be possible solution. lots of people are actually wants to transfer to lumiel but this server transfer kinda suck so no. its a little frustrating actually coz u know it always fail and when something happen wrong some items went missing

6. DarkestNight

DarkestNight Romeo and Chillderella

Kretia's Rock (Which Doesn't Exist Anymore)
    If a merge would happen you guys should put a title on a character that belongs to the server before the merge like;

etcetcetc
    VIP 2
    "Lumiel User" or "Siel User"

7. Pakerfez

Pakerfez Bacon Fanboy

Kill for toll, but i can see how it can be easily abused.
    As for the 'useless' medals, e.g ceramium, at least activate some items that can be used for it.
    The discount for lumiel transfer is a start, so that's good.

Bottomline is, i want my lumiel to regain its former beauty. I don't want to see it go.
    And quite franky, I don't think it would change anything if the server was relocated.

tokak likes this.
  8. Momo

Momo Arrogant Member Forum Legend

-Free transfer
    -Higher VIP rates
    -100% succes rate on enchantments (accessories included)
    -Statue of Hoppy in Pande or Heiron

Izkiz, Giullia, Slyther and 8 others like this.
  9. Jayreaper

Jayreaper Mr.BadAss

If server will be moved to europe lots of european players ill play there cuz they will go low ping ................so i hope server will be moved to europe i will play there ofc

10. zeei

zeei lkaashl.deviantart.com

no.. unless its nude.

ill log my sm and fear bomb ur deity.

suggestions:
    in addition to the above mentioned...
    better drops in instances (mythic)
    better rewards at seiges/events
    auto max crafting skills

11. Stephen

Stephen I always chill bruh

we want free transfer
    Siel is boring anyways

DarkestNight likes this.
  12. s1ngl3

s1ngl3 ٠• Annoying •٠

I'd like to hear everyone who voted with "no" opinion's, cause as far I see those are all pretty much NA players or players that are more happy playing an american server when it comes to their advantage aka ping
    Making 1 of the servers european (no matter SIEL or LUMIEL) would stabilize the population into both, I personally has tried suggesting that before as well cause I as an european player am sick of NA fags with 20-60ms that spam shits around and think that they got "skills".

1) First advantage of the EU server is the location. Take a look at the god damn map and you gonna see where Europe is - IN THE MIDDLE OF EARTH.
    2) As a advantage it can be said that people coming of siel from europe will definetly go there.
    3) Servers like infinite aion and conquest aion which already died, got players that have played there and they obviously played on european server.
    Population from those servers has somehow either managed to quit aion or been lurking around the current living servers. Wouldn't it be a good idea to lure them all with making a huge change such as this ?
    4) The current living servers have also managed to have more players on their european servers rather than the rest. That would pretty much mean that if gamez is once an european server then people from there would dare to come and try with all the new changes, and if that server is lumiel oh it might even crash cause it'll get full.(little bit too much but its ok)
    5)

[​IMG]
    That's an old poll for something that before obviously wasn't approved, now its your chance to prove yourself right, and do what players wished for.

6) Obviously a lot more reasons could be specified but as the latest I talk about I could say that the server costs would be less when it comes to keeping it up. The internet in EU is considered the cheapest around.

Another great post explaining why it should be a good change.

Slyther, Grrr, Guille and 1 other person like this.
  13. Sougo

Sougo Katte ni my soul . . .

europe had its badasses players..but well try guys ;D
    can u make server for asia too please 2x..NAmely porgus sever.

14. Akikaze

Akikaze Elohim, Essaim...I implore you Forum Legend

Don't know what planet you're on but Earth is spherical. Europe is not the core of the Earth, that lies within the centre of the planet.

As been the middle ground between Asia and America, it would mean all Asia players would be FORCED to play on the American server. Any players from the Asia/Oceanic region would experience average 400-600ms (EU), as if their 200-300ms (US) wasn't bad enough. As much as they're hated, the Filipino players make up a large majority of players for both servers.

Having a Europe server does appeal to many players from that region. It's not necessarily a bad thing if Gamez can pull people from another already established server. ( Looking at NotAion's Europe and American servers as examples, their US server has 5players while Europe 100s).

zeei, Cjxiv and Bordy like this.
  15. s1ngl3

s1ngl3 ٠• Annoying •٠

Earth is spherical - obviously and yet Europe is closer to any other location but Asia and the place our server is currently at aka America

16. Saruayu

Saruayu - Forum Legend

Instant level 65, wth.
    What for? The only reason I can think of why this gets implemented is to make things easier for staff members. I mean, lol they won't have to answer any questions anymore about leveling, mentoring, questing. Or maybe for those players who don't know how to play Aion at all.

& mhm I think it would be better if you keep Siel & Lumiel the way they are. Both located like it is now. However I voted for 'Yes', 'cause it maybe would be a good idea to add an extra server, located in EU with the instant level 65. If you see this server gets a decent amount of players, you can decide whether you're gonna implement instant level 65 & move Lumiel to EU only once this will work out. Cause yeah, whether you like it or not. A lot of Gamez' players are from Asia & their ping won't change a thing if the server gets moved to EU. In fact, it will get even worse and they might quit. Same goes for the US players who will be forced somehow to play on the EU server once Lumiel gets moved there.
    If you wanna do good for everyone, there should be a server in US, EU, Asia, South America even. But nope such thing won't happen. Therefore it's better you keep things the way they are.

Regarding the starter gear. When you give that to newly created chars, add some enchantment stones & manastones to them right away. If you're planning to make things easy, you can do that too, no? And also why not lower the prices of f.e. arbiter & some other items in credit shop. Or add some new stuff? Or as stated before, enable to buy some stuff with ap & cera from npc's such as elite custo sets, custo divine sets. The npc who sells arbiter can be disabled, same goes for Heraneia who sells resplendent/eclipse (cause hey, there still should be some decent rewards for events).

Let players trade untradeables with both a Premium & VIP account. But do keep the rates the way they are now. Cause seriously. Does it do any harm if players can trade all the time? I don't think so. Since there are still plenty of players, me f.e. who get VIP just for the better rates.

Increase the online bonus reward. 1 candy or a few useless manastones each hour is lame. Change it to some extra tokens, medals, scrolls, potions etc..

Improve the transfer system & make it free for people to transfer. I'm almost pretty sure more players will go to Lumiel, especially with what said in the quote.
    Yaay.

Indeed. Credits for kills would be an impossible system here. Players will start to tradekill, which means they'll log two accounts in the same time & kill an asmo char with their ely or vice versa to gain credits. They might even ask friends to let them kill them. This way gm's will have to be alert constantly and check both the ip & Mac address of players who get insane kills & credits so they can jail and ban them for this, but half of the time I log there aren't any staff members online. And yeah okay, they might be invisible. They have stuff to do irl too. I know that as no other. But there should at least be one available to answer whispers etc. This server has way too many players for the few active & decent staff members there are imo.

I know some of you might not like this, but idc. Is just my opinion, as you'll have yours, which I'll respect as well.

17. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

As s1ngl3 said there are a lot of players who'd play on an european server due to gameforge being horrible at retail. Another EU private server closed recently so we have a chance to attract their population as well. For the insanely huge asian population (that i have yet to see besides pinoys) you could simply make server transfers free for a certain time (1-2 months) and have them move over to siel while the europeans from there can come into lumiel. Having a server in EU and NA is better than having both NA, i don't see a valid reason for people to vote "no" on this.

XikO likes this.
  18. Derpy

Derpy Derpinator

i honestly want a merge but it should be stigma system
    90% skill spammers on siel will Q.Q tho

zeei likes this.
  19. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

If lumiel moves to EU there's a chance it's population might go higher than Siel's tbh. Better than a merge for sure.

XikO likes this.
  20. skywalker22

skywalker22 Proficient

Free Transfer from Siel=Lumiel is better or not only 50% make it 75-80% sir carl :)
    Finally, lumiel will getting better again ^_^
    VIP rate is fine for me.
    and yes Higher the Rate on ascending the Acce's on Lumiel :)
    since only few player are still plying lumiel...
    make an event daily and hope that the prices are like "Pick Your Choice".
    From 1st to 3rd place :)

DarkestNight likes this.