1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Character name problem

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Elax97, Aug 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elax97

Elax97 New Member

Hi, 2 days ago i deleted a character and immediately created another one, i wanted to give it the same name but it says it's unavailable.. thing is it's impossible someone took in the 5 seconds it took me to select the class, load the preset and give it the name.. I have consistently tried ever since then to create the character with that name hoping that it was just some communication problem with the server and it would work after a few hours but it's been 2 days and it still says it's unavailable..
    If someone else got the name then fine but i would like someone to check if that name is still registered under my family or another persons.

(I'm not on arsha btw)

Last edited: Aug 31, 2019
  2. Noyah

Noyah 71O' 23 Staff Member Admin

It's impossible for someone to use your name a second after you have deleted the character. As long as the character is in a deletion process that takes 24 hours, the name can't be used.
    What name are we talking about and what is your family name? I will check if it is still in use by you.

Elax97 likes this.
  3. Elax97

Elax97 New Member

yeah sorry i meant after the 24 hours it takes to delete the character i immediately created a new character in its place with its same name, everything done very fast so its unlikely someone took it.
    where can i private message you the name?

4. Noyah

Noyah 71O' 23 Staff Member Admin

Yep.

Elax97 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.