1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Character Transfer

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Yusura, Oct 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yusura

Yusura New Member

Hello
    Ive played alot on the NA servers and got good stuff on there including T9 from webshop and lots of outfits
    But since the EU server is opening will i be able to transfer my character or some other way to go there

Greetings Yusura

Winning likes this.
  2. SetheEct

SetheEct New Member

You won't able to transfer your account to GamezEU. GamezEU will be a fresh start for everyone.

3. Alderman

Alderman Proficient

Currently there isn't.

4. reasinglow

reasinglow New Member

No thanks, we don't need Ful PEN controlling almost every viable spot with new guys (me) having no chance to counter. Fresh server is a fresh server. nobody forces anyone to come EU, you can stay on NA if you don't want to lose progession.

HXeno and Chozen like this.
  5. Alderman

Alderman Proficient

Yup, couldn't have said it better my self.

6. pa3ck

pa3ck New Member

I don't think the characters should be transferable, but I would really like to get all the money I've spent in the past 2 weeks or so ( I had no idea there would be an EU server so soon when I first joined ) onto EU servers, I have already spent around 100 euro and I don't want it to go to waste. I think it would be FAIR to give us the same amount of "money" we have already spent on NA.

7. Alderman

Alderman Proficient

I agree with the 1st half, not sure the 2nd half will happen.

8. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

GamezBD has been throu this. There was a time where population has grown significantly, and then dropped dramaticaly. In this forum there was tons of sollutions like making separate channels for like 3-4 months for new players, and for those who transfer ( like olvia servers ). Most of players are frustrated including me, because all we wanted were EU based time node wars to finaly get use of that eq we have managed to finaly enchant. We had slap in the face instead.
    Wel just wait til both servers become slowly dying and i guess we will meet anyay with server merge ;)

Winning likes this.
  9. GekiritZ

GekiritZ New Member

Speak for yourself and only for yourself, buddy. I've been waiting for this to happen for about 8 months. You don't know where this will go in the long run and you don't even know if 1:1 character transfers or server merges are technically possible to begin with. People with your mindset/attitude are usually the reason a playerbase starts shrinking because this kind of negativity scares good folk off, so I'd suggest you keep overly negative commentary and vague speculation to yourself, mkay?

10. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threa...opy-our-save-files.222672/page-2#post-2141219
    I guess you have didnt read that topic to see that im not the only one here ;)

11. Alderman

Alderman Proficient

I agree ^

12. GekiritZ

GekiritZ New Member

I did, I just replied in it too, and don't forget http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/does-that-mean-eu-servers.222606/ that one too then...

Besides, the thread you linked to is a few people being vocal about not liking the no-transfers thing, but more people that are saying people should calm the fudge down... way to shoot yourself in the foot there :p

13. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

There is really no reason to argue in here. This thread was about a question that has been answered, but does not need bickering among each other because it only furthers the confusion and strife, plus strays from the original topic of the thread.
    http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/gamezbd-eu-launch.222730/

HXeno likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.