1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Classes] Character Bonuses?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by loboram, Jul 3, 2021.

1. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I think something is wrong with the GamezBD implementation, of the Character Bonuses at the moment.

Explaination; Character Bonus is the bonuses you can see (P) in the "My Info" page, you can switch between Life Stats, and Battle Stats.
    It is the Battle Stats, to which I am referring.

Once upon a time, not so long ago, the Characters only got Bonuses, from the Combination of Gear and Crystals. Which meant that the players had to figure out how to combine their gear and crystals, so that they could maximize their Battle Stats.

Now, for whatever reason, we are getting Battle Stat Bonuses WITHOUT having any gear or crystals on at all.

Just wanted to know if this is a new "GamezBD Special", that I was unaware of, or if it is a bug that hasn't been reported?

@Kolka

2. sweatyboy

sweatyboy New Member

You're more than likely running buffs.

3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Thanks for the reply...and you might be right about that...didn't check to see if any food/elixirs were active...but going to make some screenshots, checking that I don't have "buffs"...good to know that there are still limits :)

4. sweatyboy

sweatyboy New Member

Also costumes can also contribute to those stats, as well the crystal that you can socket into costumes.