1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Claws...

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Actkqk, Mar 6, 2021.

1. Actkqk

Actkqk New Member

I've seen people complain about the low drop of Claw fragments quite often. The problem is they forget that the drop depends a lot on luck. I have also seen people asking which is the best place to find the Claws and the answer is always the same: Pila Ku or Gahaz. I myself asked a while ago, knowing what they would say and I got the same answer. Also the answer about the amounts is the same, about 6 per hour (if you're lucky, obviously).
    The "lucky" little problem, I myself have been in Pilaku for more than 1 hour without dropping a single claw. Even investing in nodes the process always depends on luck.

Don't ask me where I have dropped what you'll see next. I do not want my discovery to turn something massive without taking advantage of it first. I have erased some things that may give you clues, but the photo is 100% real. It's not about Pila Ku or Gahaz. This does not depend on luck. It is not the traditional method. But what I can tell you is that you have to explore. Do not settle for what others tell you and do not forget that this server is not the official one and the drop is not the same. There are things with a completely different drop. That said, if someone manages to find this, well congratulations, you deserve it ...

Drop1.jpg

2. bigtablecloth

bigtablecloth Getting there

Thats from afk horse training, everyone knows

3. Actkqk

Actkqk New Member

Almost a month and still no one else has discovered this little gem. I know because I have never seen anyone here. Only once someone was passing through and that was it. With this new update the site remains intact, nothing has changed... I refuse to believe that you are so lazy although the evidence seems to indicate that you are.
    Why do I rate this as a little gem? Because here there is almost no RNG involved. The drop is almost fixed, there may be variations but nothing considerable. No need to worry about node handling.
    I'm going to give you a little hint. It is a mini boss and the battles are quite entertaining once learned although at first it can be difficult.
    You are not going to get rich but for those looking for a sustainable source of claws without so much RNG involved, it sure suits you.
    Igual.jpg

4. nogz01

nogz01 New Member

Whats your point??
    "hey people look at my amazing drops but I won't tell you where it drops, try to find out!!!"

natreex likes this.
  5. Actkqk

Actkqk New Member

If you think that this is amazing, you have a problem. Is not about the silver, you can make more silver at other places. Is about the claws... If you don't understand is not my problem.

6. Leroox

Leroox Proficient

whar?

7. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

Grinding in Kolkas 2nd home I see :D Good place indeed

8. Vazel

Vazel New Member

Where is this place? (boo)

9. Actkqk

Actkqk New Member

I can't believe it. After all this time I'm still alone in the same place. I have had some tendonitis problems so I don't go to this place every day anymore, but the times I go there is still not a single soul. Only me...
    Due to trade fluctuations this is not as good as it used to be in terms of total silver per hour, but that was never the silver lining of this site anyway. The good thing is the claws, and in that this is still excellent.

[​IMG]

Well, now I have left more items in view as clues. All items come from repeatedly killing this "mini-boss". Do not look for the mini-boss because you will never find him. The only way to make it appear is by summoning it. Even so, it is very easy to summon him because the NPC who can give you the summoning scroll is in plain sight, in front of everyone. Maybe this option has been available for years and nobody has seen it despite being in front of your nose xD
    More clues I cannot and do not want to give. Wake up...

10. Vazel

Vazel New Member

Sir first of all thank you so much. I crack your code! This has been such a great adventure, was searching all around for this mini-boss but with your last clue, I finally found it. Can't kill it fast with season character tho :p

11. Actkqk

Actkqk New Member

Season? XD
    Happy that you found it but with a seasonal I imagine that kill just one is maybe... 10 minutes? With normal char this should be 6 or 8 minutes, depending on class and gear.

12. YooMin

YooMin @Wisdom.Entertainment

Where is this place. I need claws.