1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

complications with lvl boost...!!!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by c3zar1, Oct 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. c3zar1

c3zar1 Proficient

Gamez is serv PvP, NOT is serv farming, grinding.
    I vote for a GamezAion whit lvl up Instantaneous +1

2. Gilldartz

Gilldartz H¥þε.

he didnt say Acces.... thats why i didnt put in the math..

3. CatalinMode

CatalinMode New Member

well thats what im gonna do , but if all the players will think like that , whom are you gonna play with ?

If you put the rules of this server , in any company , private or state, and run it like that , it will fail miserably and loose all their customers , before having a chance to go up , im not a profesional gamer but ive played a few games , and the rules here , deffy all logic . What good can come if you need years and years for a stupid set witch will became old and unusable ? Like it happened before .? Tell me at least one good argument that can proove gamez system actually works and brings and keep together players , in harmony , and working for the same goal, and keep new players returning after first visit . And when i say all players i dont mean gm and small group of gm friends and owner .
    Everything is random , i can count on my hands how many players i have seen more than once ingame . The rest come and go . Now why dont they are not seen as an oportunity to make this server great , and actually to make them stay ? Players dont even answer when you go past by and ask them something or even say hi . If this was the goal then it suceeded . What the hell is with this atitude , if you dont like it you are free to go ? Is this the right atitude to use ?

4. Gilldartz

Gilldartz H¥þε.

Gamez Aion works in his own system.. even with problems gamez aion did well few things too.. also there are many donators and old players that have credits to get new stuff but most of the ppl dont think like you cuz most of the ppl isnt smart enough or just dont stop to think things like that since there are many kids playing the game and many ppl that just wanna have some fun even without good items and big thoughts..
    the system you talked about items get unusable its normal for Aion / mmorpg thats how they make you becoming addicted to the game... this game will never have an end till they bankrupt
    why ppl play aion ? i already played many diferents mmorpgs.. and i can say all of them have things in common but there are also diferent things that can make a huge diference... for example pvp system, all mmorpgs have big amount of skills and classes but Aion is diferent cuz have even more, you have Remove Shock to get out from stuns, defensive skills to tank and resist diferent skills and effects, godstones to make your opponent not capable to atk and much more like weave, slide shot, cut animations... and the list keep going... this is probably the biggest fact that make Aion so good (pvp / ranks) cuz i can say even in retail pve isnt that good compared to some other mmorpgs. P.S: GP SYSTEM SUCKS !!
    ppl always have something to complain, most of the times cuz they liked the game and wanna play but in their own thoughts about right and wrong...
    back in time Gamez Aion had a bigger population cuz Aion was a fever also AP system much better than GP system but still rly good... and i never saw so many changes going on also so many updates.. they usually take ages to fix things... but after 5.0 important things are getting fixed rly fast.. i guess and hope this effort they are putting in game keep coming and get evolved even more

Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
  5. Swag

Swag Swaghetti

PLS BRING BACK THE 12 HRS OTE FOR LVL BOOST!! MANY PLAYERS CANT DO THAT 60HRS OTE LOL.. PLS @Lautaro @Puddles

6. cocosul

cocosul Guest

u can donate anytime, i can t see any problem with that. u can t QQ about voting and how long it takes, cuz is not right. and u dont need latest gear for playing and having fun. so u can simply calculate like that ...ea set=7k + acces sea 3.5k + 1 weapon +woc= around 15k only.

7. CatalinMode

CatalinMode New Member

An item back in the day , was 350 credits , now its 3500 , and youre telling me there is not so many changes :)

8. Gilldartz

Gilldartz H¥þε.

You talk like this change happened in 1 month dude... k
    Btw thats how capitalism works... you rly think that things dont lost their value ? LOL ? Even in game this happens but its insane how retards trade good items for crap amount of credits and break the economy
    I think acces are rly expensive now.. but i cant do nothing about it... its a private server you are not required to donate.. im not a donator and i can handle myself

Luff likes this.
  9. bertings

bertings Proficient

Tha is my question too, that when you activate the lvlboost boton for your char, then your 60hrs online time will be used then back to zero?

10. Deexee

Deexee 秒で死亡sarcasms

atleast make it 30 hours be reasonable....

Renaro likes this.
  11. Erzzascarletts

Erzzascarletts Proficient

Make the quest that run 26 m experience is 10b please!

12. bertings

bertings Proficient

Hahaha, the truth why we play online games because we want to have contest with the other player not with the mobs. For me i am not happy to defeat only mobs, to comply 60 hrs is so boring.

13. Aza

Aza Proficient

Make it 1 year please?

14. Shiyori

Shiyori 230-350 ms :/

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    i feel all of you

Smokingguns, Deexee and Aza like this.
  15. ItrainingdummyI

ItrainingdummyI Proficient

The 60 hours is MAYBE useless because b4 u reach the 60hours u already lvl75 if u will just join the event Everytime

16. Aza

Aza Proficient

ROFL

17. Deexee

Deexee 秒で死亡sarcasms

yah know they see our comments...they JUST DO NOT CARE....stealthmode

18. hirocyn

hirocyn Getting there

their butt is still in pain and feel very sad because we bug abuse that killios weapons and dont report to them lmao

19. cocosul

cocosul Guest

Did they lost anything with that? Here are a lot of rare remos still. Cuz în the end is about the remo just, but this one is not that great,at last for me!

20. Renaro

Renaro Expert

Im with you:cool:

Deexee likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.