1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Congratulations on GP Reset

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Pox, Apr 8, 2022.

1. Pox

Pox New Member

First of all, I know that the administration has been done things towards community requests like siege schedule, IS drops, medical and shugo event, starter weapons all of that is great.

But as a few people barked on discord about GP reset, you implemented it as well when it was suspended... now the thing is you didn't remove the fucking 4.8 shugo in Silentera Canyon, and everyone is trading GP right now with ID Dogs and Eternal Bastion AP + Kinah which is obtained easily doing PvE.

I feel bad for people like One & Mango who worked their way up to 100k GP which is insane, and even PvE heroes like KingLord. Good luck with the Sauro & EB server, as arenas take forever to pop.

A small suggestion, remove the dumb shugos and reset again so it can be '''fair''', for the ones that wanted to get contribution on sieges and arena.
    [​IMG]

katykat, Floette and FireAshes like this.
  2. alexander1st

alexander1st onetwothree Top Notch Youtuber

I suggested a limit of 3.5k GP (total GP income) per day. Full removal of these NPCs would make me quit instantly. :D Nobody cares, but I'm just saying... Sieges are now completely unreachable, arenas would be the only reason I would log in. Keep in mind that these npcs and the ability to farm AP/GP is there for everyone. Not only for KingLord or me or whoever else farms AP and exchanges. Just go out and farm guys, and if you don't have time, then let the people who do have time enjoy the rewards :D

As I said, 3.5k daily GP limit would make this not so broken, because unlimitedly exchanging ap to gp is exploitable indeed. :D

3. Player1996

Player1996 Getting there

as i said before reset forts ap and gp but not the bm gear now still useless someone said staff see those conv i dnt think so

4. Pox

Pox New Member

Well One, as much as I respect you as a player, most people doesn't have the time or will to do infinite PvE farming to be able to get rank, I respect that if you make an effort you should get rewarded, but sadly that reward holds a 18-man AoE stun, reflect and 200k HP XFORM.

Overall it's just a suggestion as I'm not participating or bothering in the gp rat race again, I've queued harmony never popping and scouting katalam for hours on BM gear while everyone is doing Sauro/EB/ID, too fucking boring.

FireAshes likes this.
  5. alexander1st

Indeed it is insanely broken, being able to infinitely farm it. But as I said, a GP daily limit (calculating all possible GP income +1k-1.5k extra for whoever wants to go the extra mile and grind extra per day) would not be bad. I calculated that personally and I came out with 2-2.5k total GP from won arenas + sieges and the extra 1-1.5k would make it out to be 3k-3.5k .

What I am saying are also just suggestions, to give a chance to everyone to keep up. EU players, as of today will lose a total of 1.5k GP per day because of not attending sieges, if the npcs go away, that means we have no chance to ever rank up :D Just think about that. People don't seem to care about other communities and it's fair since it's hosted in the NA but tbf the staff itself should be proud that other communities have taken interest in the server and instead of blocking them out, create opportunities for us as well to progress.

So having these vendors with a gp daily limit and open world Cera rewards (as hefty as buffed siege rewards and EB) would cancel the fact that we have no access to Sieges (no ceramium income).

Last edited: Apr 8, 2022
    Sirayu likes this.
  6. katykat

katykat Proficient Forum Legend

I've been saying since I found out about them, they need to be removed! Yes I can see a cap on them, like the 500 / 50 gp quest are daily and the 5k is weekly. this wouldn't be as horrible. But ap and kinah gain is endless.

Case in point:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Pox

Pox New Member

Agree, we have quite a EU community and it wouldn't be so bad after all if these GP quests can be somewhat capped.

''So having these vendors with a gp daily limit and open world Cera rewards (as hefty as buffed siege rewards and EB) would cancel the fact that we have no access to Sieges (no ceramium income)''

And this you suggested needed to be implemented like 2 months ago, but yeah, people should be able to compete with full Army 2 + Army Jewelry older players with a month effort of open world pvp to obtain ceranium (which is the time it took to get enough ceras doing broken EB for asmos)

alexander1st likes this.
  8. FireAshes

FireAshes New Member

Get em Pox! I am on your side with this. I said something not too long ago about removing those npcs.

9. alexander1st

550 GP per day is way too little. I think at least a total of 2k in dailies would be more than fair. That way in my hours of farm I can recover what I lose from sieges :) Farming AP is there for everyone, Tia's Eye AP farm is fun. If you disincentivize going out and farming AP, why would there be open world pvp overall then, in Aion?

Again, what I am suggesting is a limit of 3.5k GP per day for all players, from all activities, per day. This way, if I want to go the extra mile and rank up with GP, I should be given the advantage for the time I put into it. If you decide not to and you attend all sieges and arenas, you should only be missing 1-1.5k GP per day. That is not in any way game breaking and it will keep people from trading GP in arena and from the arenas being so frowned upon, because you will always have the option to farm the GP you have lost or are missing. And there has be incentive for grinding, other than AP and kinah. Unless the rewards from grinding are ceramium/ap and kinah, I feel like GP is a good addition for whoever goes the extra mile.

Yes, I feel like Ceramiums should be flying around from all types of content of the game. And not at the rate they're currently at. At the moment, the server offers 0 incentive to pvp or play to solo players, small group/legion players, or players who dont meet the timezone. There is a very direct line you have to follow of how or when you should play on this server in order to get rewarded properly and fairly for your time (gear-wise). I have time to spend, on my own time, but I will never be able to gear up my other characters, at the rate people with a normal schedule or a legion are gearing theirs at. And that is very unbalanced.

It is only fair that if Tom spends 50 hours of gametime doing type of content that Billy is not able to take part in (due to different reasons: not meeting the timezone, not having joined a big legion and have access to EB), Billy should be rewarded the same if he spends the same hours, doing different activities on his own time and in his own way (pvp proper cera rewards, gp vendors without a supernerfed daily limit, buff to blue tia chests with ceras). I hope this makes sense for everyone and it makes people understand other perspectives as well. :D

Pox likes this.
  10. katykat

With the new Siege Sch, I don't need or want them. 1 siege at most a night 2 on Fridays. Looks to be good times, so between siege and arena that is more than enough to rank up and keep rank. the AP to GP is such an unfair advantage. (yes I get if it is capped it won't be, but not everyone can farm ap on a daily) I'm posting again because I just saw the new Siege sch, so I have a new opinion. as I posted above asmos already have 6 5 stars that can xform elyos have 1. in 1.5 hours after server was up before reset, this should not have been obtainable as I think arenas should have been closed! Many have turned in 2m + ap and what we see is just the start wait until tomorrow when we already will have commanders / governors again.

11. alexander1st

That was a bit a flaw in the seasonal reset that took place. The seasonal reset, I feel like, should have been done only after limiting the amount of GP one can earn per day. Now it's a bit too late and people will have to grind a bit to catch up. But by the next season I am sure this will be changed :p

12. katykat

we only hope! LOL

13. alexander1st

Fun fact is, I wasnt aware there is a way to change ap to gp when I started playing here. I was farming my gp normally from siege and arenas and what not, and then I noticed you reaching 5star in a day or two, then straight general and I had some AP to spare and from talk to talk, I came about the npcs. I feel like you can agree with me that farming ap and racing for rank is fun to some extent, you actually came in second o_O gj for that btw

14. katykat

only commenting for your last part of this. She came in second yea, she earned most from AP to GP yea (so did others not excluding them), but how can this be fair to have seasonal rewards for an "easier" win at top ranking for people who have the time / do this as their job, and some people do this as their job! Someone told me about the NPCs and I called BS and come to find out they do exist and it's unlimited turn ins as long as AP / Kinah. I turned in 1500 Gp this way and stopped, I had the ap / kinah to push further, but chose not to because I felt wrong in doing so as they weren't in this patch, which is why the majority of players didn't know about it. ughhh

15. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Yes, the npcs are still there but they will be removed and if necessary there will be another reset and maybe even compensation. We are still checking our options and nothing is certain yet.
    @Carl will let you know as soon as a decision is made.

Ayvel and katykat like this.
  16. FireAshes

FireAshes New Member

some compensation would be a good start since players traded ap for gp just so they could use their 2 star gear. I know Kinglord lost a lot of ap today trading.

17. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

Compensation is fine. I want my AP back. LOL

18. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Check your mailbox. Players who turned their AP into GP were compensated accordingly.

Ayvel and Ethereal like this.
  19. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

Yes, just logged on. Thank you very much.