1. Dismiss Notice
  2. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Connection problem

Discussion in 'Problems' started by veronicachansw, Aug 23, 2018.

1. veronicachansw

veronicachansw New Member

hi, i am a player of BDO for about one week

recentlt, for more accurate, these two days, i hv no idea why i keep dropping out of server when i tried too log in the game. sometiimes, it keep on processing on the first page. sometimes, when i got into the game, the time of game is frozen as all players on the monitor is doing the same thing. and very strange, the message box has no messages of players but a notice that a village has 200% trading price surge which i know this server has no trading .

may i know anything wrong with my game? i hv clean the file and reinstall but things happen again .

please help!!!

photo for reference
    ( look at the msg box on the left though it's chinese but it abt the trading

Attached Files:

2. Bethowen

Bethowen New Member

Hi, i'm getting same issue, and i'm located in south america. It began today, around 14:00 (GMT -3), and 'till now still.

3. rafaellu1

rafaellu1 New Member

any idea how to fix the "now processing" when i start the game?

4. Renaro

Renaro Expert

ctrl+alt+del and finish bd, after that try log in again

5. veronicachansw

veronicachansw New Member

tried for many times and even hv reinstall the game twice
    i tried to reinstall the game in a new folder but things happen again and again
    i was even dropped out the server, after i pressing the enter the game in the character selection game.
    where are the GM ?
    PLZ PLZ HELP!!!!

6. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

I have honestly never seen this problem before. As you said, there is no trading in the server at this time. My suggestion would be to send your latest log from your gamezbd folder to Kolka. I find this extremely odd.
    Try http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/gamezbdo-errors-and-solutions.210464/ #15

7. ReonBK

ReonBK New Member

I also have the same problem. Recently the game always force close, but I still can login and play. Since yesterday, approximately my time, 4pm +8GMT, my game suffered a huge delay where enemy AI is not responding, chats doesn't refresh and it auto close on me. Since then I can't properly play now. Now I am having issue like veronica where I will get ability luck +1 increase, trading up 200%, AI repeating the same action, no chat and sooner it goes into a free camera mode and I got disconnected from the server.

xYume likes this.
  8. SailorSaturn

SailorSaturn New Member

I have been stuck on now processing as well and did everything listed in guide to connect. Never been able to log on your servers.
    Have disabled firewalls and put a (UNANSWERED) post in help.

9. xYume

xYume New Member

i'm having the same problem it already the 3rd day T.T