1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Constant Crashing like altf4 as soon as I select character. Please help!!

Discussion in 'Contact Us' started by Aquarion, Feb 13, 2023.

1. Aquarion

Aquarion New Member

Hello admins, I desperately need assistance. I do not understand what is happening.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled, and I am very confused.

Game process ID 12416 terminated abnormally after 947 s. Exit Code: 0xc0000409

^^^ this is what I get upon going into event viewer, and these are the specs when looking up why this is happening exactly >>

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...rminated/68ef6f68-f6ea-48a7-8e73-beaeda893a89

It says that is has issues with "GameGuard" or perhaps Corrupted/Altered/Modified applications. As this is a modified server, I am confused as to how this is happening. I used the launcher for this server for BDO and it was working fine for 20 minutes after character creation- which took another 20 minutes before hand. So why is it now suddenly that I can no longer even make it past character selection?

I shall uninstall and reinstall again.

upload_2023-2-13_3-34-47.png

Attached Files: