1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Constantly disconnecting and reconnecting.

Discussion in 'Problems' started by JeongERang, Dec 6, 2023.

1. JeongERang

JeongERang Proficient

Since after 11/30/2023, the game is constantly (sometimes 3 to 10 min, or 20 to 40 min) randomly disconnecting.

Sometimes for no more than 10 seconds and then showing the welcome screen and back directly to where I was, other times long enough to show the black reconnecting screen and then again back to where I was.

This happens with all my characters on any server at any hour of the day or night.

ed0fas.jpg

Does any of you experience these symptoms?
    If anyone has solved the problem, please let me know the solution.

Attached Files:

2. NoBuHkA

NoBuHkA New Member

Да такое же постоянно! ухожу на работу прихожу все выключено! спать лег на рыбалку поставил Проснулся окно закрыто!! я уже давно! думал интернет поставил на проверку на сутки сбоя нет! сбой в игре!

3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

It is now an actual problem; @Carl @Kolka
    It hasn't been this bad since I don't remember when, but whatever tweaks were made, are not helping the server stability.
    Multiple players are losing interest, and when the game stops working, especially when you just leave it running in the minimized window overnight, then you don't really feel like having it running anymore; "What's the point"?
    When the game either crashes and closes itself, or the game mechanics that you were doing (Training/Fishing), stop after a somewhat short amount of time, then the whole idea of leaving the PC running is flushed right down the drain.

4. JeongERang

JeongERang Proficient

After when I wrote this Thread,
    GamezBDO reconnecting phenomenon has decreased significantly.

I don't know why.
    Maybe Kolka saw this post and fixed the server error. Otherwise, there would be no such modification.
    He must be a genius engineer.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2023
    loboram likes this.
  5. YooMin

YooMin @Wisdom.Entertainment

loboram likes this.
  6. OldGamezBDUser

OldGamezBDUser New Member

I use exitlag and it helps on lowering the chances of disconnections though it does not completely resolve it as sometimes it's a routing issue from your ISP to Gamezbd servers.

loboram likes this.