1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

CONTEST / FREE PRIZES in worth of over 20k Toll / 1 winner

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Skole92, Mar 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ianleocolcel

ianleocolcel Proficient

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” - Albert Einstein :joyful:

Life is a choice.... there are some options that may come to us.... opportunities that we rarely encountered .. but we only have to grab which is better to us and that is to live more happy and successful....

so Good luck and may God bless you in your long way LIFE JOURNEY... :smile:

2. Xerovlade

Xerovlade Getting there

I like that account and the items and the credits.

3. Llama

Llama The Drama Llama Forum Legend

Till we meet again, half naked and swinging from trees.

Toodle-OO!

4. stratic

stratic Expert

Why I like to win?

well, just like you i also like to collect items, the difference is that i am not that wealthy enough in-game to acquire the items i want and i need. with these if ever i win- if you really has awesome stuffs just like you said- i will make use of them, enjoy them and even trade those stuffs to get my toon geared...

more power and enjoy your real life adventures.

5. Sougo

Sougo Katte ni my soul . . .

sir skole i like to win because of many reason's , especially voting problems but if i win can i just take few credits coz i never handle a big credits like this before because im afraid to lose it and if i won ill just take the 5k credits?and if you give your account to me i will also do like this because
    i know some ppl commenting this thread will nid some credits but still i will carry ur name as the owner of this account..and even if im very ashame to comment here because its first time to know you but still this is competition i will do my best..AND thank you for this chance and hope you the best of your real life and good fortune,health and spending time for worthy things and of your families as you leaving this game your account will be the living legacy...

6. raiden013

raiden013 Proficient

well 1st of all good luck on your Life. take it all in whether it may be good or bad. both will make you stronger.

i am just curious to what is in your collection of mounts and wings. i used to be a collector too (specifically PVE armor and weapons. but it all my collection is gone because of helping other players before i went inactive. now i am a returning to try the new patch.

honestly i am not expecting to win, but just in case i win.. whenever you decide to comeback like me, you are free to take your account back, just send me a message here in the forums.

7. melanio123

melanio123 New Member

Good Day sir!

Im new in aion specially in gamez and I dont know what is that item or set but i think its good/nice set sir.I have only 1 character and that is Sin.If I won i will use your account carefully and i will take care of it the way u take care of it :D :D..promise .honest to.:D

Hope you pm me with your account sir:D and Have a nice Day!

Sincerely yours,
    Melanio

8. Derpy

Derpy Derpinator

reason why u must give it to me?
    simple, cuz i deserve it
    dont ask why xD
    jks
    GL irl random gamez fellow

- - - Updated - - -

reason why u must give it to me?
    simple, cuz i deserve it
    dont ask why xD
    jks
    GL irl random gamez fellow

9. bogsz0141x

bogsz0141x Banned

i really need the accounts and its items.. cuz of its items, will be given to some of my friends that dont have nice items atm..... they are the new players....... and also i like WINGS................

tnz a lot... hoping u give it

10. zeei

zeei lkaashl.deviantart.com

[​IMG]

im just curious if this is what they call growing up.. and whether i would do the same years from now.. for now i want those precious parts of you :)

11. genidogamer

genidogamer Getting there

HELLY MY FRIEND IM A GAMEZAION PLAYER SINCE 3.7 UNTILL NOW BUT HAS A VERY BAD SITUATION CAUSE EVEN MY SHOPMATE HATE ME CAUSE IM WEAK AND THEY SAID THAT I CANT KILL CAUSE I HAVE ONLY A TIAMAT LEATHER SET AND TIAMAT SWORDS CLEAN THEN I SAID SO WHAT IF MY GEAR IS WEAK ATLEAST I CAN KILL ENEMY (IM A SIN) THEN WHEN I JOIN WITH THEIR PARTY THEY SHOCKED THAT THEY CANNOT BELIEVE THAT I KILL THE ENEMIES BUT THEY'VED ONLY GOT ABYSS I SAID TO THEM THAT BECAUSE I LIKE ASSASSIN ITS MY FAVORITE CLASS EVEN IV'ED GOT A WEAK SET t_t

SO I'D LIKE TO BE THE WINNER OF THIS ACCOUNT CAUSE I DONT WANT MY SHOPMATE ALWAYS TEASING ME CAUSE IM WEAK IF U GONNA CHOOSE ME MY FRIEND AS UR COPARTNER WITH UR ACCOUNT ILL BE UR LOYAL FRIEND I'LL MAKE UR CHARACTER STRONG AND STILL ALIVE UNTIL U GET BACK PLAYING GAMEZAION AGAIN TY FRIEND

LUV U
    GOD BLESS WHEREVER U GO WHATEVER U'LL DO GOD WILL ALWAYS PROTECT U

12. amstronk

amstronk New Member

Why i like to win

it because i will make an museum for u and keep all your item there,, so all people know that u play this game before.

good luck for your rel life bro....

13. mashpotato

mashpotato Proficient

Because I'm noob. :lol:

14. Shiyori

Shiyori 230-350 ms :/

Quitting is good. Giving your items is good.

Me winning those items is very very good.

15. Rubyah

Rubyah The Celestial Nostrum

Good day!

Sad to hear that from you sir!

Well, I don't really want to win any of those things that you have listed above. But losing a GOOD ASMODIAN SIN will really deviate the Asmodians Force.

But, life is always looking forward. And I am looking forward for your success and the path you want to walk.

Good luck and God bless you sir.

THON0687

16. MoonRider

MoonRider Proficient

I'm disgusted of you two....it's his thread , not yours...would be nice to end this.

17. justglitch

justglitch New Member

i wish i could wish this contest because i want to to level up my item cause my item is so low ... plese let me win this event

18. cristian305

cristian305 New Member

well i know u have a good time playing aion and is sad that u will leave gamezaion but i think u should keep ur acc and items u never know when u will come back i hope u have time to play aion and have fun i also wish u prosperity in ur real life so that u will have the time that u need to do whatever u want but if u are so nice to give ur acc and items i really want u to consider me since i have play in this server for almost 4 years and i have no good gears or acc cause i got scam with someone that said i was hacking and i need to give him the pass and username i thought he was i gm i got scare and buum he get all my efforts that cost me 4 years in sec :(( but if someone need it more than me i hope he win ty very much for ur kindness

19. AmbientBlue

AmbientBlue Proficient

No sob story. Just a joke for your troubles.

So just last Christmas, me and my dad went out to buy a Christmas tree. My dad went up to the shopkeeper of the place and said he would like the biggest tree they had. The shopkeep brought us to the tree and said "This is biggest we got. You going to put it up yourself?" and my dad with replied with a disturbed look, "don't be disgusting......it's going to go in the living room.....".

And that's why I should haz your stuffs =3

Last edited: Mar 18, 2014
  20. ShitieShit

ShitieShit Proficient

I'd like to win because i am going back to sin and i want to kill them all again i have noothing atm only acd dagger ...swithched to sorcer but he suck and I gave all my hac for Blood mark acces and now i can't trade them .In one weak i change 3 classes and still sin is the best . I don't know you but good luck in your life ... :)

Last edited: Mar 18, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.