1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Could someone explain the current features/state of the server?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Mukuro123, May 21, 2018.

1. Mukuro123

Mukuro123 New Member

Hi,

I am interested in trying out GamezBD but I can't quite put my finger on the features of this server as I seem to come across different statements all over the place.

1. I can't figure out what the free pearl rate is? Is it 165/30 or 80/30.
    2. Exactly what is premium here? Is that some sort of donation subscription for this server?

3. PVP? I'll most likely be playing solo. How likely is it for some random player to become my new "stalker." It doesn't look like you get punished for excessive flagging?

I'm big on Group PVP and I know the node wars have just been implemented. However, I also see a lot of this "bully" drama or whatever BS going on. I'm not a big fan of toxicity nor will I go out of my way to avoid someone "stalking" my ass. I just want to progress normally like I do in retail and do Group PVP.

4. I assume the game server hasn't fleshed out all the bugs, so what are the more alarming ones? Bugged mechanics? Things that people take for granted but don't work?
    5. What's end game like here? I assume it has to be different if Games doesn't have everything. People farming? People running around ganking each other? Strongest guild pooping on everyone?

Please be honest! I know it seems like I'm asking for the CONs, but it's easier that way. The only thing that would turn me away is probably a toxic community.

2. Villain

Villain Proficient

1. 85 every 30 mins, or 100 every 30 mins if you go premium.
    2. To see premium, to go gamezbd.net and log in, or "gamezbd" if you scroll up on this page.
    3. Not that many stalkers, tho people are defensive over resources. (will flag)
    The bully 'drama' was mainly about guilds declaring on lowbie guilds forever, since guilds wars can go on forever, and eventually killing them.
    4. There are some bugs, flows for some classes don't work, i think vamp has a guide that's pretty spot on (http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threa...ses-tier-list-and-self-power-leveling.216209/)
    5. End game is what you want it to be, for me that's cooking, farming, and grinding CP/energy.

3. Mukuro123

Mukuro123 New Member

Is that guild drama still going on? Or would you suggest I join a more mainstream guild and call it a day.

5. I'm not sure what the population is but I'd like to contribute to what most of the people are doing. So in your opinion what would you think then aside from the obvious afking because BDO :p.

4. DarkPoke

DarkPoke New Member

1. its 80 pearls every 30 minutes , or 100 pearls every 30 minutes if you have GameZ Premium
    2. premium here is mostly the drop filter , with 10x the drop rate, comes 10x the inventory clutter, and even with max inventory , you can grind for like 30 minutes at some places and with 5 tier 4 pets have your inventory already at full. , drop filter is classed between filtering out white, green, blue, yellow , orange items And a money filter , once you turn any of those on, those items will not drop at all (i recommend silver filter, so much of drops is actually silver that makes pets go on cooldown for picking up)

3.depends if you decide to leave , can out run the person or how it goes... imagine seeing permared player on retail who isnt scared of jail.. thats pretty much how it goes
    4. at the moment , the one that i hate the most( but not everyone has this ofcourse, might be like 1% of the playerbase for all i know) , is that often you end up under the map.. especially if you try to go to battle arena , or you use .rescue command while not on a horse ( teleports you and your horse to olvia)
    5.end game is what you want it to be... get full pen, and then grind away until your acessories are full pen as well... pen is really not that hard and you can expect within reasonability that you will get pen in under 70 failstacks, usually around 50. , its acessories that will take most of your grind anyway.. full pen u can reach within 2 months easily (with tri acessories)

as for the drama and stuff.. well.. there is some individuals and certain guild (*khm* FML *khm*) , and they are usually the ones going around and killing random players, usually newbies... they are also permanently in war with couple of higher ranked guilds and/or the current occupation of theirs.

5. Villain

Villain Proficient

I wouldn't know as I usually do my own thing, I don't see that many wars as compared to when it first launched.
    If you join the discord you can see how many people are online; currently about ~1600, & when it was announced that nodewars was being worked on (about 2-3 months ago) it spiked to ~3000 people. Seems like their just waiting for node wars.

One of the dev's also said their going to increase the payouts from nodes too.

6. Mukuro123

Mukuro123 New Member

Jumped on, people trash talking in chat already lol. Can't say I'm surprised though, this is a PS and there is no barrier to entry.

I'm going to feel it out for a little. Thanks for all the info.