1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Crash report, please help

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Spryzenious, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Spryzenious

Spryzenious New Member

Hi, I've done everything I know to do before creating a help request, I know everyone has their own things to do so I will cut to the chase.
    Over the last few days I've noticed that as the day gets closer to night (i'm currently in the US, I play on EU servers. for the last week or so it's been totally fine no matter when I play. AKA no dysconnectivity issues unless game crashes.) But over the last 2 days or so when it gets to night the game begins lagging really bad for me, it seems to be a ping issues because ill see horses flying, carriages in reverse, and eventually disconnected. I noticed that if you close the game while disconnecting when you relog in, you won't be able to play the game. It will crash after you select character. So I followed the Bugs/crashes and solutions post by one of the admins here and they suggested a clean reinstall. I've done this but the problem still persists, actually I even did it twice, whenever I select a character on my EU account the game will crash right as it is about to spawn me in, the loading screen will load to the end and then bam the game crashes with no error. If I switch it to NA though it will work on that character. Please help, I don't know what to do at this point but it really is weird because prior to now everything has been totally fine, really love the P server and have supported/donated too.